Bulaga weak link?

Bocephuz

Bulaga's solid. Prone to bad games, but as good an OL you can ask for really when you're not dumping your whole cap into an O Line

I especially wouldn't attribute that GIF to his typical play actually. He's way more prone to speed rushes anyway being a drafted guard playing tackle

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't think Murphy is a strong bull rusher.  This would be a more Shaq Lawson thing.

Yes!! That is Shaq's specialty.  Shaq is going feast on Sunday. I predict he finishes with 4.5 sacks.  Shaq is still on the team right?  I think he is, but I'll double check.  IF he is still on the roster, he's going to kill it Sunday!   This is the BuffaloRush $5,000 Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Yes!! That is Shaq's specialty.  Shaq is going feast on Sunday. I predict he finishes with 4.5 sacks.  Shaq is still on the team right?  I think he is, but I'll double check.  IF he is still on the roster, he's going to kill it Sunday!   This is the BuffaloRush $5,000 Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week!!!

You have no idea if Shaq reads what's on this site.  If he did, his confidence is probably lower.  Why lower one of our players confidence right before a game?

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Lol, I wouldn't dump on Shaq. Totally worth the rookie contract I'd hate to lose him. Wouldn't bet my 5g's on him! Hughes Poyers a lock for a pick 6 tho. Bet on it BuffaloRush

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Bulaga's solid. Prone to bad games, but as good an OL you can ask for really when you're not dumping your whole cap into an O Line

I especially wouldn't attribute that GIF to his typical play actually. He's way more prone to speed rushes anyway being a drafted guard playing tackle

i added another one where he is pushed back again into Rodger's face I found a few plays later...

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You have no idea if Shaq reads what's on this site.  If he did, his confidence is probably lower.  Why lower one of our players confidence right before a game?

I like Shaq too. Didn't live up to his billing.. but a solid player we could resign later pretty cheap. Good role player for a good defense (if we actually have one) impossible to tell!

I gotcha Shaq! Shine baby shine

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Sal Capaccio said Shaq is practicing.. so let's hope he's almost 100% because if he is he may have a field day

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Getting bull rushed into qb twice in one half would qualify as a bad game to me...

1 minute ago, Bocephuz said:

Sal Capaccio said Shaq is practicing.. so let's hope he's almost 100% because if he is he may have a field day

Bulaga is most certainly not at 100%.  He was cleared to practice but no way he's full strength.  If we can generate the type of push up the middle that we had going against the Vikings, our edge rushers will have a big day.

• Like (+1) 3

i added another one where he is pushed back again into Rodger's face I found a few plays later...

Not the best but I have him as one of the better tackles in the league. Strange he gets bullrushed. Maybe getting exposed as he's always been covering the speed end rush with his stubby little guard arms and not expecting a bull rush and anticipating that.. like a natural guard.

Idk football man. Just know he struggles with Von, Mack types with stubby guard bod at tackle

3 minutes ago, Bocephuz said:

Getting bull rushed into qb twice in one half would qualify as a bad game to me...

Yes! Absolutely prone to bad games! Every O Line man lays a stinker. Bulaga does less than the better ones. But doesn't stink it up no more than  10/15 other top RTs

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The second clip is not Bulaga. He went out at half time injured. Bulaga is in the first clip (wearing 75) the second clip is Jason Spriggs (wearing 78) who replaced Bulaga at RT in the second half and absolutely IS a weak link if he starts. He was a liability all 2nd half.

Bulaga will start.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The second clip is not Bulaga. He went out at half time injured. Bulaga is in the first clip (wearing 75) the second clip is Jason Spriggs (wearing 78) who replaced Bulaga at RT in the second half and absolutely IS a weak link if he starts. He was a liability all 2nd half.

good catch Gunner... I didn't notice that.

Either way.. whoever is at RT Sunday looks like they're vulnerable to power rushers

good catch Gunner... I didn't notice that.

Either way.. whoever is at RT Sunday looks like they're vulnerable to power rushers

I watched the whole game back. Bulaga is generally a good RT but is not 100% healthy. When Spriggs came in Washington began getting pressure early and often. 

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

So I guess the  Bills sign Spriggs next year huh?

• Haha (+1) 1