The Bills packers game in 2014

Ice bowl 67

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

That one cost us HFA throughout the playoffs. We lost that heartbreaker to Seattle in Seattle in the NFC Champiobship game. I guess you guys can say you contributed to our downfall that year. That one still stings.

It was an AFC loss.  GB was better off losing that one for tie breakers.

I remember that one.  A good win but seemed like one of those where we just got lucky.  Bacarri Rambo got two easy picks off Rodgers and Mario Williams closed out the game by getting around the edge at Rodgers in the endzone, if I recall correctly, to ice it.  Mario was pretty dominate in that one and we all thought for sure he would keep that up for a few years.  But oh, good ole Rex comes along and f--ks it all up.  I knew when he fired Schwartz, or let him walk (whatever), things were not going to go well.  Rex was so !@#$ cocky you could see the smirk on his stupid face when he talked about "doing something different" on defense going forward.  What a tool.

This game was a very good example of how much Schwartz really mattered.  Next season personnel was basically the same but entirely different results.  If Rex Ryan were coaching this Packers game, you all would have coasted to a win.

2 minutes ago, Generic Screen Name 2 said:

I remember that one.  A good win but seemed like one of those where we just got lucky.  Bacarri Rambo got two easy picks off Rodgers and Mario Williams closed out the game by getting around the edge at Rodgers in the endzone, if I recall correctly, to ice it.  Mario was pretty dominate in that one and we all thought for sure he would keep that up for a few years.  But oh, good ole Rex comes along and f--ks it all up.  I knew when he fired Schwartz, or let him walk (whatever), things were not going to go well.  Rex was so !@#$ cocky you could see the smirk on his stupid face when he talked about "doing something different" on defense going forward.  What a tool.

This game was a very good example of how much Schwartz really mattered.  Next season personnel was basically the same but entirely different results.  If Rex Ryan were coaching this Packers game, you all would have coasted to a win.

Gilmore also broke on short outside route and dropped a pick 6. so the luck wasn't horribly lop sided..... that was a downright nasty defense. 

Hate to say it but it’s Marrone I think about whenever this game comes up.  I just remember thinking for a team that had that big a win why does the coach still look miserable afterwards?  In retrospect guess not a surprise he bailed 

Edited by Another Fan