Wyoming Fan - New Bills Fan

OrediggerPoke

1 hour ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Thought I’d let you all know how many Bills fans you all are gaining in Wyoming.  The local over the air CBS station for Cheyenne and Laramie just announced today that it will be changing its broadcast next Sunday to show the Bills-Packers game. 

Thats awesome!! Happy to have you guys in the Bills Mafia.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Thought I’d let you all know how many Bills fans you all are gaining in Wyoming.  The local over the air CBS station for Cheyenne and Laramie just announced today that it will be changing its broadcast next Sunday to show the Bills-Packers game. 

That's really cool. I will say a ton of Wyoming fans have visited the board this year. You guys really love football and Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tcali said:

he should have a counselor on retainer--the psychological kind

As a fan of the Wyoming Cowboys, we choose to self medicate with a bottle of whiskey.  Let downs are something we are all too accustomed with.

On 9/23/2018 at 6:43 PM, Bad Things said:

Hey Wyo Fan... Go Rams!

CSU Rams.png

:D  Welcome to the board

Well...you know they say it sucks to be a C...S...U... Ram  ?

8 hours ago, HappyDays said:

That's really cool. I will say a ton of Wyoming fans have visited the board this year. You guys really love football and Josh Allen.

That is a true statement!  How can you not root for a guy that will literally bleed for his team.  Sorry Bills fans, Allen is not going to magically start sliding.  In his first start ever in the 2015 season he tried to bowl over a linebacker in the first quarter (and was successful) but broke his collarbone and was out for the season and redshirted.  It isn't in his nature to slide and frankly that is what we Wyoming fans really came to love.  When you are a Cowboy state, toughness is celebrated.

12 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Excellent!

Makes me want to come and visit you guys. You should start a Bills Backers group. 

2 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

As a fan of the Wyoming Cowboys, we choose to self medicate with a bottle of whiskey.  Let downs are something we are all too accustomed with.

Welcome to Bills' Nation. You'll fit right in.