Week 3

CommonCents

Any good matchups? I’m 1-1 I should be ok for this week. The running back factory is in full force right now with Coleman over Free and Connor over Bell.

I have one tough call, I picked up the Browns D for tonight but someone let go of the Bears D on waivers. Claims don’t go through until tomorrow, waiting and then not getting them would suck. 

Ben vs. Tampa

Gurley vs. Chargers

Connor vs. Tampa

Adams vs. Wash

Golladay vs. Pats

OJ Howard vs. Pitt

T Coleman vs. Saints

Browns

Bailey 

sitting J Howard and Josh Gordon. 

I like your line-up. I know Roethlisberger is known to be better at home than on the road, but the Bucs defense, pretty mediocre to begin with, is really banged up...this could really be a make or break game for the Steelers, as far as them unraveling goes. I can't wait for that game. Ben, Connor and OJ should all put up numbers.

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

I like your line-up. I know Roethlisberger is known to be better at home than on the road, but the Bucs defense, pretty mediocre to begin with, is really banged up...this could really be a make or break game for the Steelers, as far as them unraveling goes. I can't wait for that game. Ben, Connor and OJ should all put up numbers.

Rolling with the Browns D tonight.

On 9/21/2018 at 12:22 PM, Juice_32 said:

With Dalvin Cook out do I go Jordan Howard or Chris Thompson? It's a PPR league. Thompson has been a big beneficiary of dump down master Alex Smith thus far.

Thompson in PPR gets the edge. Howard is starting to get more involved in the pass game though. Either is good.

My dilemma this week is regarding Margin Jones. Late injury, "optimism" he plays but can I risk it with no Monday night option? Other flexables are Cobb, John Brown and Ridley. What should I do?

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

Thompson in PPR gets the edge. Howard is starting to get more involved in the pass game though. Either is good.

My dilemma this week is regarding Margin Jones. Late injury, "optimism" he plays but can I risk it with no Monday night option? Other flexables are Cobb, John Brown and Ridley. What should I do?

John Brown. 

• 9 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.