Party expenses and other stuff

JÂy RÛßeÒ

For the last few years, SDS has been covering all party expenses out of his own pocket.  These expenses include community beverages, party space, tent etc.

Considering SDS is missing this year, we will be officially collecting contributions to help cover these expenses.  I will have a jar, so please throw some $ in there while you’re enjoying the best tailgate of the year.

i will also have name tags so that we can put names and faces to usernames.  Those of us who are terrible at remembering names will appreciate the reminder ??

T-minus 14 hours! 

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Like (+1) 1

If anyone is missing a small, round bills table, please let me know. Someone tossed it into the back of my truck before the game. I found it this evening while unpacking the silver F 150 that was parked near the front of the party zone. Pm me for arrangements to get it returned.

15 hours ago, Guffalo said:

If anyone is missing a small, round bills table, please let me know. Someone tossed it into the back of my truck before the game. I found it this evening while unpacking the silver F 150 that was parked near the front of the party zone. Pm me for arrangements to get it returned.

You found your present! It doesn't fit my décor anymore

• Haha (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic