Boyst and Pooj need to try this

\GoBillsInDallas/

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Persistent fellow. If you get a wrong number, maybe there’s a reason? 

I thought that too but the article seemed to suggest that the exchange student had an equal interest in the guy and she had not committed her new phone number to memory.

I met a Nicole at the bar a while ago...she arrived at the bar on horseback. The bar is inside city limits in an affluent part of town. She was young (to me...30ish), wealthy, and very good looking. I got her digits and we texted a few times, but upon meeting her again at the same bar I figured out she was looney. She showed up with three big ol dogs on a leash...at the bar., and had nothing to talk about except all her many, many pets. 

She is good looking and single for a reason. Never had a job, extreme daddy's girl, not very bright, and cared more about her animals than her humans. 

I still regret not hitting that though. Big boobs, big house, big bank account. Anyway, that is my Nicole story.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I thought that too but the article seemed to suggest that the exchange student had an equal interest in the guy and she had not committed her new phone number to memory.

Ahh, you read farther than I did. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I met a Nicole at the bar a while ago...she arrived at the bar on horseback. The bar is inside city limits in an affluent part of town. She was young (to me...30ish), wealthy, and very good looking. I got her digits and we texted a few times, but upon meeting her again at the same bar I figured out she was looney. She showed up with three big ol dogs on a leash...at the bar., and had nothing to talk about except all her many, many pets. 

She is good looking and single for a reason. Never had a job, extreme daddy's girl, not very bright, and cared more about her animals than her humans. 

I still regret not hitting that though. Big boobs, big house, big bank account. Anyway, that is my Nicole story.

It took You two times to figure that out?

???

4 hours ago, Augie said:

Ahh, you read farther than I did. 

LoL... Same here.  Supposedly he found the right one too?

13 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

The trick is "let me see your phone".  Then you text yourself a selfie of the two of you" and save your name as something ridiculous.  "Future ex boyfriend". " Hung hunk" "taytays biggest fan" are ones I've used.