Bills vs. Ravens All-22 Coaches Film Reviews

26CornerBlitz

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This looks like a Big Ben escape.

I believe this was one of the plays where Allen missed a read?  But after that fact, I loved this play by him. Shakes off Suggs on his back, escapes the pocket and throws the ball away (smart, doesnt try and make up for his other mistake of the missed read). 

Then, guy gives him a little cheap shot on the sidelines, so he grabs him and takes him down with him, then def looks right at him and has a few words. Kid isnt afraid and he isnt taking any crap.

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I believe this was one of the plays where Allen missed a read?  But after that fact, I loved this play by him. Shakes off Suggs on his back, escapes the pocket and throws the ball away (smart, doesnt try and make up for his other mistake of the missed read). 

Then, guy gives him a little cheap shot on the sidelines, so he grabs him and takes him down with him, then def looks right at him and has a few words. Kid isnt afraid and he isnt taking any crap.

I don' t believe that to be the case based on what I see.  It looks like everyone was pretty well covered. He possibly could have tried Zay, but it looks like the DB was in position to undercut the route for an INT.

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don' t believe that to be the case based on what I see.  It looks like everyone was pretty well covered. He possibly could have tried Zay, but it looks like the DB was in position to undercut the route for an INT.

I am going off of memory on one of the clips I watched. Perhaps I am mistaken (if so then even better job by him). I will see if can find the clip if i can.

Edit: 

This is the one I was thinking of, the guy in the slot is where he should have tried to go

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to think Peterman could at least be adequate but I don't anymore.  

His confidence has to be shot.  He looks scared.  I think he's destroyed now.  

I, along with you, would lead that parade.

thruway billboard fund?....i'm in.

edit: concerning castillio

Edited by billsredneck1