Bills vs. Ravens All-22 Coaches Film Reviews

26CornerBlitz

6 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

Wow. - Joe B is brutal on Benjamin. And he's not wrong.

"The most confusing part is that Benjamin is in a contract year, so you would think he would go all out every snap he's out there."

?? - Why is this confusing? He's an idiot, based upon both his public comments about former teammates and his anti-MENSA Wonderlic score of 7.

Edited by dave mcbride

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Sal stated and I agree after watching that Peterman predetermined where he is throwing the ball before the snap based on what he sees and then does it regardless of what the coverage ends up being.

That might work well in the preseason whee what you see is what you get when they are being vanilla, but that doesn't work so well when coverages are being disguised and players are moving around right before the snap of the ball to different spots on the field.

He was never any good at this. He was always a one read guy. Sure you can find a play or two out of a hundred but he rarely if ever did things people here said he did or even was good at. 

9 hours ago, dpberr said:

Again, many of these plays suggest that the offensive line has no idea where it's suppossed to be or doing, especially if the defense throws a wrinkle.  Add a quarterback equally mystified and you have panic and penalties.  

Coaching, coaching and more coaching.  McDermott should fire Juan Castillo immediately.  It's just not working.  

10ba6f8f199ed94d096f5b76a3ab95fd69d4bdda

4 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

I've been saying this for a year -- Benjamin runs a 4.8 on a good day and a 4.9 on a regular day. He is not good. Plus he's not bright.

Use him like a flex tight end.  In 4 to 5 wides line him up inside the slot.  Him attacking the seam with an option to the post or corner.

10 hours ago, dpberr said:

Again, many of these plays suggest that the offensive line has no idea where it's suppossed to be or doing, especially if the defense throws a wrinkle.  Add a quarterback equally mystified and you have panic and penalties.  

Coaching, coaching and more coaching.  McDermott should fire Juan Castillo immediately.  It's just not working.  

He should have fired him after last year. Juan must have some compromising pics...

Oh, and we don't need an all-22 to know that Pickerman stinks and had the worst performance by a Buffalo Bills QB that I can remember

Edited by Nihilarian

Got quite a bit of content here, so, some of the stuff that I think will be found most interesting.. 

Nathan Peterman

Josh Allen 

Star Lotulelei

Tremaine Edmunds

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sorry for the ridiculously long post, it doesn't make sense to me that the forum doesn't separate them once they get that long. 

However, that's one of my personal accounts if any of you would like to follow it, that'd help spread a brand :) @the_big_bills on twitter. 

There's also more on twitter than what I put onto here, that's just some of the key players. 

• Like (+1) 1