Who Starts At QB For Week 2? (Poll)

Paulus

Who starts?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who should and who will start week 2?

• Nate should start and will.
    • Nate should start but won't.
    • Josh should start and will.
    • Josh should start but wont.

7 hours ago, Lfod said:

It definitely was. I also think the Ravens game plan worked well against us. They showed a replay when Allen was in and showed the receivers well covered. They said it had been like that a lot in the game. 

I won't make excuses for Peterman but I don't think he was getting any help either. He obviously didn't wanna throw 5 interceptions and got desperate as the game went on taking bad shots risking it anyway. 

It didn't work out in that game that's for sure. 

if kb didn't get punked by a much shorter db and hung on to a couple of balls, nate's stats wouldn't have been so horrible. the only wr that could have got open and hung onto something was....brandon reilly.....oh wait.....seriously tho that was one half ass effort by kb. i don't understand why they targeted him so much.  they could have at least bunched to one side....

8 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I don't want Richie in the state of NY, let alone on the Bills.

Dude's a dbag.

The line is terrible, but I'll deal with that over Richie.

I'm definitely going with the "I told you so" about the line and WRs/te corps though.

I got reamed for saying both sucked.

I had people telling me how they were fine, our wrs and te we're good.

How clay and KB we're both top 10 at their position.

Yep.

What if the option was "sign Richie or destroy Allen." What do you pick? (I suppose watching Peterman get destroyed and be broken before Allen is also an option)

Nah, I am right.

ALL HAIL THE 68% who were right!

ALLENETOWNE BABY!!!!

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Paulus said:

What if the option was "sign Richie or destroy Allen." What do you pick? (I suppose watching Peterman get destroyed and be broken before Allen is also an option)

Nah, I am right.

ALL HAIL THE 68% who were right!

ALLENETOWNE BABY!!!!

Just say no to incognito.

Go Allen.

16 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Now that we mostly agree it should be Josh Allen, I hope you can live with the rookie mistakes

I doubt it

Image result for impatient gif

??