Hurricane Flo

Captain_Quint

15 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... But the surface area is probably too big for measly 110v to do anything with his hip waders on.  I say let's drop a high tension wire to add excitement.

Now... The poor African American helping the Son of Gloria Vanderbilt out?  I feel sorry for!!!!

Does Cooper seek out the lowest point for the purpose of the shot or does the cameraman seek out the highest point for the sake of the equipment?  I would guess that both options are just about as likely.  But that's the fun thing about the internet.  We could spin it however we'd like and an entire legion of sheep would believe either option.

13 minutes ago, shrader said:

Does Cooper seek out the lowest point for the purpose of the shot or does the cameraman seek out the highest point for the sake of the equipment?  I would guess that both options are just about as likely.  But that's the fun thing about the internet.  We could spin it however we'd like and an entire legion of sheep would believe either option.

Ha! Both simultaneously.

I guess AC is trying to show how deep the flood is... Put flood into context and of course Camaramam is like: "WTF am I doing here?  Can't a Brother get a set of hip waders like the pasty white guy gets...Why the hell do My shoes have to get wet!"

Cameraman doesn't look amused.  That's how I am spinning it!

Anyway... Cameraman passed away, as plenzmd1 alluded to?  I vaguely remember this story... What actually happened again, if in fact Camaramam did pass on?

Keep an eye on Invest 98L in the Atlantic.  Will likely form into a Tropical Depression with a small chance of strengthening to a Tropical Storm, but unlikely to strengthen into a hurricane.

Spaghetti models have it hugging the coast along North Carolina tomorrow night or Wednesday for another inch or two of rain

13 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Keep an eye on Invest 98L in the Atlantic.  Will likely form into a Tropical Depression with a small chance of strengthening to a Tropical Storm, but unlikely to strengthen into a hurricane.

Spaghetti models have it hugging the coast along North Carolina tomorrow night or Wednesday for another inch or two of rain

Make my lawn even more green, invest 98L!