Bucky Brooks: Nathan Peterman Will Be "Human Pinata" Behind Bad Offensive Line

26CornerBlitz

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Allow me to be racist for a second: "I can picture you right now, in your brownstone apartment, with NPR playing in the background. You probably just finished reading a memoir on Descartes or Jung, and you came across this thread. You poured yourself a cup of Earl Grey (seeped perfectly at 6 1/2 minutes), broke open a fresh pack of Lorna Doones and stretched your fingers on your keyboard. You then walked into your bedroom closet, set out your clothes for the day and found your favorite loofah and organic bath wash ready to take a celebratory shower. You won the internet today!!!"

So you do know this isn't racist, right? 

On 9/8/2018 at 6:25 PM, BuffaloRush said:

How many games did Bucky play for the Bills?

biggest bust of all time 

Again, Brooks was not “decent.”  To me, decent means a player is ok....serviceable when needed.  The Bills have several decent lineman on the team.

As a DB, Bucky was far from decent.  He was given multiple chances and he failed to sustain any success.  He never even hung on for an entire season.  Teams cut him after a few games before he was bad.

Bucky was not decent....he was below average.  It’s ok to admit that

No he’s spot on and he defeated you using your own logic.  The Bills OL has never played 1 game as a unit.  Using the body of work in the preseason to evaluate the performance of players during the season can be misleading.  

You're making the Kaepernick argument... because he is just a football player, his views don't count. His career has JACK SQUAT to do with what you can SEE WITH YOUR EYES. Evidently you knocking Bucky Brooks makes you feel better about yourself...

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/10/2018 at 12:02 PM, BringBackFergy said:

If you consider that post "racist", then you must consider Dan Lebatard, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock and George Carlin racist as well. 

Others' bigotry doesn't excuse yours ... or make it acceptable.