Own a Piece of New Era Field

TSNBDSC

This is in the auction thread. 

Its cool though. 

As it us ive got a few pieces of turf grin the last time they swapped them out. A buddy of mines family was on the crew removing the old stuff. The field itself went to a local high school or something, but the were able to keep all of the sidelines. His father has an entire barn full of the stuff 

6 hours ago, mrags said:

This is in the auction thread. 

Its cool though. 

As it us ive got a few pieces of turf grin the last time they swapped them out. A buddy of mines family was on the crew removing the old stuff. The field itself went to a local high school or something, but the were able to keep all of the sidelines. His father has an entire barn full of the stuff 

Did you ever see what they would want for it, you could redo the flooring in your living room with it....

35 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Did you ever see what they would want for it, you could redo the flooring in your living room with it....

I’ve got some pieces of it. Floor mat size. I had the option years ago to get some 10x10 pieces when my buddy moved but I had no where to put them at the time. His father has it everywhere in his pole barn. Basically like it’s carpet everywhere.