Bills are playing a little "Rope A Dope" with the AFC

10 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Every season has twists. The Atl game is one. What if Tre doesn't force and recover the fumble against TB? What if Zay catches that TD against Carolina? What if Tre doesn't intercept KC on their last possession only up 6? Lets not forget the Blizzard game against Indy that could've gone either way.  

Gotta tell ya man after 17 years I'd like to think they earned it.

I'm aligned with your thinking....or should I just have typed "This"  Why do people quote someone on here and write "This".....seems lazy.

5 hours ago, ThunderGun said:

You have a real reading comprehension problem...

This is all garbage.

Try talking to somebody in an intelligible way without personal insults.

You are the insulting one sir. You insulted the entire Buffalo Bills team including the coach by reducing the accomplishments of an entire years of work as lucky and non deserving. I simply called you out on it. Look inward and take care of some of your own insulting behaviors before critiquing others. 

2 hours ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

You are the insulting one sir. You insulted the entire Buffalo Bills team including the coach by reducing the accomplishments of an entire years of work as lucky and non deserving. I simply called you out on it. Look inward and take care of some of your own insulting behaviors before critiquing others. 

LOL, called me out on it? Way to go sport. Im not sure what you called me out on, but now that you have exposed me to the world I should probably just go into hiding...

Or, perhaps you just take this **** a little too serious, maybe? 

You our look at the records from the last 4 years and tell me why McDermott is so great. Because national pundits who pay no actual attention to the Bills said they were bad and then they went on to win 9 games?  

This team has perennially hovered between 7 to 9 wins, so forgive me if I don’t think last season was particularly earth shattering, especially coming off seasons of 9-7, 8-8 and 7-9 prior to McD taking the reigns.  I want a championship caliber football team, not squeaking into the post season and being one and done.  

It was a fun season and a fun team to watch but fans like you have just set the bar so incredibly low that we’re not even allowed to critique or have anything negative to say about a super mediocre football team (9 wins is very mediocre by the way) without having to deal with angry, belligerent, nonsensical backlash.

Last seasons team wasn’t even the best 9 win team Buffalo has had in the last 5 years, it just happened to be good enough to get in. If you want to discount the bit of luck (and wizardry by Dalton) that it took to get into the playoffs last season, then by all means continue plowing your head into the sand.  Judging by your responses and glaring rage issues, I’m guessing you’re more of the table smashing Bills fan anyway.

4 hours ago, ThunderGun said:

LOL, called me out on it? Way to go sport. Im not sure what you called me out on, but now that you have exposed me to the world I should probably just go into hiding...

Or, perhaps you just take this **** a little too serious, maybe? 

You our look at the records from the last 4 years and tell me why McDermott is so great. Because national pundits who pay no actual attention to the Bills said they were bad and then they went on to win 9 games?  

This team has perennially hovered between 7 to 9 wins, so forgive me if I don’t think last season was particularly earth shattering, especially coming off seasons of 9-7, 8-8 and 7-9 prior to McD taking the reigns.  I want a championship caliber football team, not squeaking into the post season and being one and done.  

It was a fun season and a fun team to watch but fans like you have just set the bar so incredibly low that we’re not even allowed to critique or have anything negative to say about a super mediocre football team (9 wins is very mediocre by the way) without having to deal with angry, belligerent, nonsensical backlash.

Last seasons team wasn’t even the best 9 win team Buffalo has had in the last 5 years, it just happened to be good enough to get in. If you want to discount the bit of luck (and wizardry by Dalton) that it took to get into the playoffs last season, then by all means continue plowing your head into the sand.  Judging by your responses and glaring rage issues, I’m guessing you’re more of the table smashing Bills fan anyway.

I guess we will have our different opinions on the 2017 sason of the Buffalo Bills and and the first year of Sean McDermott. Remember only 1 team wins the Superbowl and it ain't gonna be the Bills so try not to be so negative little buddy. 

And some more advice, since I'm in such a good mood this morning and giving it out... There is no need to repeatedly type the same paragraphs over and over to make the same exact point made previously, that takes so much time. I'm sure your device has a copy and paste function. You should use it if you think no one read it the first time and you want to repeat yourself. 

Have a great day!

I'm not on the same ship the OP is sailing, but I'm at least within distance of seeing the boat. I don't think this team is anywhere near Super Bowl ready, but I DO think they're much better than they've shown through the Pre-Season. Ironically enough, I think the first drive of the Pre-Season with Carolina is much closer to what we can expect Offensively and that was without using Shady. Defensively, I think we've seen the bad run D and then the bad pass D and the mediocre middle due to, 1. injuries to KW / Trent 2. Rookies playing a part in Edmunds (needs a nickname) & Horrible Harry (see how much better that is?) 3. McD doing new things with his scheme and to see how guys play / evaluate

That said, I think the team makes a playoff push, especially with a favorable second half of the season, and could be a 9 or 10 win team....if it's less by a couple games, I think that's reasonable. If it's more, that's really overachieving and this coaching staff all deserve awards. If it's much worse or much better, I will be shocked for different reasons obviously. 

The talent drain that was implemented by McBeane when they took over has caught up to them.

The good news, hitting on elite blue chip players with cheap contracts high in the draft and opening up gobs of cap space to add good FAs around a QB on a rookie deal is the best way to have a title window in the current league.  The bad news is we've reached a "bottoming out" year.