Madden 19... so disappointed

mrags

Oh yeah. Another thing that’s dumb about this game. Not sure why but Terry Pegula is not in it. My buddy and I go to start an online franchise. I am going to be the Bills. I’d rather just play as coach and be McDermott but the stadium options that are in the game when your owner decides to move the team or build a stadium are absolutely terrible. What ever happened to creating your own? Was it really that hard to put that in the game? But that’s besides the point, I go to choose owner so that I can play an online franchise with my buddy and not have the Bills moved into a terrible stadium and Terry Pegula is not there. Some no name Schmuk is in his place. Which really bothers me because he was in last years version. 

Anyone else hating this game? 

Anyine want to buy mine at a discount? 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

I bought Madden 18 a month ago for $5.  I am waiting to get a deal on Xbox Live so I can update the rosters.  I won't get 19 if it's that bad.

BTW, anyone have Josh Allen's numbers so that I can create him in the meantime?

Madden 18 will not update the rosters with the new class of rookies 

the Only way you can get the rookies in 18 would be to download a user made roster , which you could use in Franchise mode but not online

I’ll give you Allen’s %s later when I’m home 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Madden 18 will not update the rosters with the new class of rookies 

the Only way you can get the rookies in 18 would be to download a user made roster , which you could use in Franchise mode but not online

I’ll give you Allen’s %s later when I’m home 

Thanks.