Any body not going got extra tickets that can help a bills fan out

Jwahler081

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I know that's the norm where you and 26CP live together, but up here, failing to use punctuation gets a person into some serious trouble .... and I ain't talkin' 'bout no police .... get my drift, Jersey Boy?

dont you dare lump me in with the bot you dick hes a cherry hill resident and therefore a smug azzhat not a true jersey guy stick to glens falls buddy

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

dont you dare lump me in with the bot you dick hes a cherry hill resident and therefore a smug azzhat not a true jersey guy stick to glens falls buddy

80% of you New Jerseyites drive through Glens Falls every !@#$ing weekend in the summer.  Don't you !@#$ers have lakes and campsites in that state??? 

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

80% of you New Jerseyites drive through Glens Falls every !@#$ing weekend in the summer.  Don't you !@#$ers have lakes and campsites in that state??? 

we just like annoying you people up there in the new american siberia youre a rest stop for people traveling to montreal

Edited by joesixpack

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Their lakes are still fluorescent green!

9 hours ago, Jwahler081 said:

I fully understand that the issue is ticketmaster is also out to make a profit for a preseason game when I know there are people who don't want or need the tickets because they have other plans and at this point I was a scene if anybody had any extra tickets that they weren't going to use its just a preseason game if not understandable but I figure I would ask someone so the tickets don't go to waste before I go and buy tickets  To the preseason game I just figured there had to be someone out there that was giving tickets away not because I'm needy but because I'm trying to bring my niece and  Nephew to the game and it's preseason so it won't be as intense is a regular season game it's just kids day it's all about the kids having fun in a safer environment then a regular season game go bills........#tyandydalton 

Lemme guess, yer from ‘Ah-Hiya’, ain’tcha? 3 of your 1st 7 posts devoted to panning for free hand-outs ‘ferthekids to #tyandydalton’?

Very mid-Western of you. juss sayin’.. 

Enjoy the Game!

Note to BBFergy: You da Man!

So I sent my 3 tix to Jwhaler and they are still awaiting his acceptance. No word if he is accepting them. He done disappeared. 

12 hours ago, dabills21 said:

Enjoy my seats brother! Go Bills

Did he accept your seats? I can withdraw my email tickets to him and donate to Boys Club if he did. 

25 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So I sent my 3 tix to Jwhaler and they are still awaiting his acceptance. No word if he is accepting them. He done disappeared. 

Did he accept your seats? I can withdraw my email tickets to him and donate to Boys Club if he did. 

yep

On 8/21/2018 at 9:42 PM, Jwahler081 said:

I would like to take my niece and nephew they have never been to a games  They're very excited  As am I , I was hoping know somebody out there Wasn't going to the game and was trying to get rid of some tickets for  Not personal gain/or gluttonous reasons ,but for paying  it forward because they all ready weren't planning on going to the game much appreciated bills mafia #karma

So what's the verdict?  You get tickets?