The Bills Are Seven Point Dogs in Week 1

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
We won't know for sure until they take the field, but this year's Buffalo Bills roster looks a lot weaker than the one that snuck into the playoffs last season. Nathan Peterman is your Week 1 starter at QB, which is really all you need to know about the state of the quarterback position in Buffalo. The Bills will need to rely on the run more than ever before this season, but the team has lost key pieces of its 2017 offensive line: Eric Wood, Cordy Glenn and Richie Incognito. LeSean McCoy seems set to play at Baltimore despite facing off-the-field controversy, but he hit the dreaded age of 30 in July.

first off, i am praying that we get this win.  but as far as the above...which is wrong on every point...

ok we lost a 35 yr. old head case,  an average center, a lower tier average qb and deonte thompson....oops, almost forgot tolbert.  how are we weaker?

last year we didn't have kb to start and matthews was oft injured....a rookie 2nd rounder, holmes, thompson and tate.  i'd say we got a bit better and at least solidified.

our wr corps is in much better shape than last year.  let's not forget rico is long gone. shady just turning 30 should be no big deal with ivory and murphy....3 good pass catching backs.

all we had to do was score 11 points to beat the jags in a playoff game in their house.  i'm thinking we can beat the ravens.....and if we do, lookout chargers...

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

actually... it would make my blunder kind of correct!!   ;)   even a broken clock is right twice a day (unless its military time) 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

No, it was in the summer. That was like June. I don’t remember that but apparently it is true. 

even more surprising. 

the link is blocked by the work network security so I couldn't see that.  thanks bud

2 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

first off, i am praying that we get this win.  but as far as the above...which is wrong on every point...

ok we lost a 35 yr. old head case,  an average center, a lower tier average qb and deonte thompson....oops, almost forgot tolbert.  how are we weaker?

last year we didn't have kb to start and matthews was oft injured....a rookie 2nd rounder, holmes, thompson and tate.  i'd say we got a bit better and at least solidified.

our wr corps is in much better shape than last year.  let's not forget rico is long gone. shady just turning 30 should be no big deal with ivory and murphy....3 good pass catching backs.

all we had to do was score 11 points to beat the jags in a playoff game in their house.  i'm thinking we can beat the ravens.....and if we do, lookout chargers...

Very much in agreement with whats in bold

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

actually... it would make my blunder kind of correct!!   ;)   even a broken clock is right twice a day (unless its military time) 

even more surprising. 

Agreed

I could have seen Tyrod, Wood, Incognito, Glenn looking like a functioning group. I’m having a hard time figuring out how the Bills were giving 5 on the road. I wish that I would have seen that. I would have taken 5 with Baltimore and now 7 with the Bills. That’s a massive middle.

7 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Ill do Atl and Houston. I like Cleveland to at least cover and I think they win.

I like Cleveland as well big time to cover.......they will play the steelers hard plus steelers are notorious for being bad on the road....