Trumpist Maximus' Military Parade Postponed

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/17/pentagon-says-its-postponing-trumps-military-parade.html

Confusion over what the parade is actually about, cost overruns and the Tom foolery of it all seems to have ground it to a halt. Too bad! 

Biggest Dickus did not respond to request for comment...

He does not deserve the cognomen Maximus unless it's preceded by "Douchist." 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

so grateful for the ignore option with this clown

so the cat is graduating this week from her bachelors to her masters degree in grumbling and lobbying for more food and extra snack

You're not ignoring him if you're responding to the threads he starts.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

it shows the pointlessless though

that has to hurt, right?

No, it gives him the attention he wants.  He thrives on being a dumbass on the internet.  Ignore him, and he'll starve...

Wait a minute...the truth will out!  Tibs is Trump!

• Haha (+1) 1

Tibs doesn't realize that having a computer and the economic freedom to fritter away the moments that make up a dull day on TBD means he's one of the top .1% luckiest people every to live

and yet poisonous resentment is the vibe i get

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/17/pentagon-says-its-postponing-trumps-military-parade.html

Confusion over what the parade is actually about, cost overruns and the Tom foolery of it all seems to have ground it to a halt. Too bad! 

Biggest Dickus did not respond to request for comment...

Melissa Debling is still hot.

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Tibs doesn't realize that having a computer and the economic freedom to fritter away the moments that make up a dull day on TBD means he's one of the top .1% luckiest people every to live

and yet poisonous resentment is the vibe i get

You ignore @Tiberius yet you constantly let everyone know you ignored him and constantly comment on his posts.

You're begging for attention. It's pathetic. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, donbb said:

You ignore @Tiberius yet you constantly let everyone know you ignored him and constantly comment on his posts.

You're begging for attention. It's pathetic. 

nope

i wish everyone would ignore me

but they can't

such a burden....

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Republicans didn't push trump. Hillarys campaign did in her "pied piper" strategy because they (wrongly) thought he'd be easiest to beat. The republican establishment tried everything they could to stop trump. 

Wrong. Republican voters gave us Trump, period. They have embarrassed and disgraced the nation.