Week 12 vs Jags, I want Jalen Ramseys head on a spike

Yeezus

The Jags have a solid defense for sure, but why he's even chirping at the whole league when they have no ground to stand on beyond last year. The offense with Blake Chortles, and Marrone is laughable. Beyond the Browns, the Jags were another doormat team for the past ten years, and had we had any semblance of an offensive performance last year, we could have very well taken them out in the wildcard round. But ESPN and the media will always sensationalize otherwise ridiculous chirps, and it sadly gives him so much clout when they ask players what they thought of his remarks and if they have anything to say back.

The past aside, not much you can do against a DB except burn 'em for TDs.  Just win, indeed - hope the Jags miss the playoffs and go 5-11...twitter will get him back.

7 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Reminds me of the days when Bryan Cox was Public Enema Number One in WNY.  Dang, he made those Fish slappings even more special.

Ok, I have to tell my story here.

I think it was the 98 season, we had an odd Saturday game vs Jets, I believe it was a “win and you’re in” game, playoffs on the line.

Anyhap, Cox was with the Jets at this point, so I made 3-foot neon green letters that spelled out C-O-X S-U-X. We hauled them to our seats in the upper deck and held them up proudly, used them to start a few Cox Sucks! chants, the whole section  was loving it. People I knew across the stadium told me after the game that you could read the letters clear as day.

Which leads me to about mid-first quarter. NFL staff came up and confiscated them. Not the rent-a-cop yellow jackets, but these were legit NFL employees, they looked like feds, ties, sunglasses, ear pieces, walkie talkies, except where it would have said “FBI” on their blazers it was the NFL shield instead.

We tried to argue that these letters were allowed, but they said yes soE and shape, but the “language is inappropriate”. So they took ‘em away. And we lost the game.

I like to still believe, almost 20 years later, that we made Bryan Cox cry a little, so he told on us.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JoeF said:

I understand this feeling completely, but I would rather focus on winning from play one rather than targeting Ramsey.  Beat him and the Jags with a game plan that they can't stop rather than focusing on the loud mouth.

I would like to see Allen scramble and stiff arm his Bi+** a$$.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Just win baby!

besides I am not really sure you can smack a DB. Maybe a crack back block by a WR. I wouldn’t want to risk having a touchdown called back so we could inflict a hit. 

Tell that to Jarvis Landry. He ended Aaron Williams career on a cheep shot and was allowed to stay in to catch the winning touchdown (if my memory is correct).