New roller coaster coming north of the border

Jrb1979

17 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I have ridden the Griffon at Busch Gardens prolly 50 times. 200 ft, about 75 miles an hour. That ride to the top and wait at the top when ya just hanging is as scary as a ride gets. That Yukon looks awesome 

This looks very similar to the Griff.  Hang on to your passport, or you can't come home!

8 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Love coasters and will do anything they can dream up. Can’t do the spinny stuff. 

That's me ! I have been on some insane coasters, can't go in the tea cups at Disney!

12 hours ago, eball said:

Agreed!  I always have to be in the front row.

I have done a ton of coasters last 10 years..maintain best ride is still the front row of Alpengeist at BG. And yes, front row on that ride makes a massive difference. 

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

That's me ! I have been on some insane coasters, can't go in the tea cups at Disney!

I have done a ton of coasters last 10 years..maintain best ride is still the front row of Alpengeist at BG. And yes, front row on that ride makes a massive difference. 

The what and where ?

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Havent been on it it since I was probably 12-13 but I definitely remember Alpengeist being awesome. Cedar Point just has so many good ones. Only 2 hrs away and haven’t been in a few years now. Really need to pick a day and get back up there.