Donald Trump. -Conscientious objector to the Vietnam war.

#34fan

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

What's meaningless to the far right get's stranger and stranger every day... Trumps lie-ridden speeches are meaningless, his affair coverups are meaningless, 

His attempts at collusion are meaningless, his inability to keep and control any semblance of a staff is meaningless, his twitter-ranting is meaningless, his

daughter-ogling is meaningless, his Putin-rimming is meaningless, his betraying the intelligence community is meaningless, His draft-dodging is

meaningless, his all-around ineptitude for all things political is meaningless... The truth is that morons don't require much meaning out of anything... 

"Meaning", you are exactly where you belong, douchebag.  

Wow, talk about proving his point for him...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

What's meaningless to the far right get's stranger and stranger every day... Trumps lie-ridden speeches are meaningless, his affair coverups are meaningless, 

His attempts at collusion are meaningless, his inability to keep and control any semblance of a staff is meaningless, his twitter-ranting is meaningless, his

daughter-ogling is meaningless, his Putin-rimming is meaningless, his betraying the intelligence community is meaningless, His draft-dodging is

meaningless, his all-around ineptitude for all things political is meaningless... The truth is that morons don't require much meaning out of anything... 

"Meaning", you are exactly where you belong, douchebag.  

So... you agree with me. That you are too addled with TDS to carry on a rational (or coherent) conversation. 

You're embarrassing yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So... you agree with me. That you are too addled with TDS to carry on a rational (or coherent) conversation. 

You're embarrassing yourself. 

Oh I get it... I'm embarrassed because the douchebag you fervently support is a cowardly, draft dodging, Putin-rimmer…. -Makes sense. :lol:

Just now, #34fan said:

Oh I get it... I'm embarrassed because the douchebag you fervently support is a cowardly, draft dodging, Putin-rimmer…. -Makes sense. :lol:

No. Your refusal to answer questions, engage in discussion, and inability to post anything resembling a coherent thought is what it embarrassing you... or would be if you had more than a one cylinder engine atop those shoulders of yours. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. Your refusal to answer questions, engage in discussion, and inability to post anything resembling a coherent thought is what it embarrassing you... or would be if you had more than a one cylinder engine atop those shoulders of yours. 

I give you moron's questions better answers than they deserve.. You're just too dense to recognize any answer that's critical of the douchebag-in-chief.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know what's even a better expression of respect and gratitude for fighting men and women of this country? 

Not sending them into 17 years of endless war under false pretenses, or making their jobs harder with unnecessarily onerous and legally parsed ROEs. 

Meaningless photo-ops are symbols for the simple minded, like yourself. Nothing more.

Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is exactly what 34 is arguing in favor of, and attacking the current President for not doing.

No it's not, you idiot... The "mission accomplished"  speech was given on a carrier in San Diego... Not exactly a war-zone by Afghan standards.

Odd, how you have no problem with Trump flying to Singapore and Helsinki to French-kiss scum, but visiting U.S. Troops in combat is a no-no...

You people are garbage.

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

No it's not, you idiot... The "mission accomplished"  speech was given on a carrier in San Diego... Not exactly a war-zone by Afghan standards.

Odd, how you have no problem with Trump flying to Singapore and Helsinki to French-kiss scum, but visiting U.S. Troops in combat is a no-no...

You people are garbage.

To summarize:

Individuals who support our President in working through age old geopolitical minefields in order to conduct vital, and Constitutionally mandated, diplomacy with rival global powers; and don't mind that fact that the same President doesn't use the United States military for photo ops to propagandize are garbage.

Me thinks someone's moral compass is resting on a bar magnet.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

To summarize:

Individuals who support our President in working through age old geopolitical minefields in order to conduct vital, and Constitutionally mandated, diplomacy with rival global powers; and don't mind that fact that the same President doesn't use the United States military for photo ops to propagandize are garbage.

Me thinks someone's moral compass is resting on a bar magnet.

You don't understand 34fan. He thinks Trump needs to be a hard ass and put himself in danger in a photo shoot in a combat zone, but he can't do it to promote himself politically. He (34fan) can't think far enough ahead to appreciate and understand that Trump is trying to forge alliances and agreements to do the most for our service members by keeping them out of combat. It amazes me how simple minded guys like 34fan are. Trump is not his platoon sergeant. His place is to lead this country forward, not lead an attack on a machine gun nest.

Edited by 3rdnlng

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You don't understand 34fan. He thinks Trump needs to be a hard ass and put himself in danger in a photo shoot in a combat zone, but he can't do it to promote himself politically. He (34fan) can't think far enough ahead to appreciate and understand that Trump is trying to forge alliances and agreements to do the most for our service members by keeping them out of combat. It amazes me how simple minded guys like 34fan are. Trump is not his platoon sergeant. His place is to led this country forward, not lead an attack on a machine gun nest.

So basically... He won't visit the troops because he's too afraid... And being a coward yourself, -you sympathize.... Is it the 'sore feet' excuse this time, or just

"cold feet" at the thought of possible danger.  Who knows? -all I know is that  all of his predecessors in the 2000's and 90's made the trip... But then again, they

probably gave a sh_t.

Edited by #34fan