MAD PROPS TO MELANIA

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sure you know less than jack **** about it.

I read about this earlier. They followed procedures that were/are in place. The only difference was they had a private ceremony due to security matters. In other words, they were treated like everyone else.

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I read about this earlier. They followed procedures that were/are in place. The only difference was they had a private ceremony due to security matters. In other words, they were treated like everyone else.

And it takes a LONG time.  First you have to get your citizenship, then you can petition to have your relatives get a visa to come in to the country, THEN they can start normal residency and citizenship proceedings.  

All told, it can take as much as 20 years.  

1 minute ago, donbb said:

Ad Hominem :thumbsup:

DJxP8e1XUAADSxf.jpg

Gary, you stupidshit you. Trump is talking about changing the law, otherwise he could just choose to use his phone & a pen. His in-laws followed our laws and their citizenship is legal and proper. You're skirting around the edges of this in order to make it into something it isn't---sort of like a CNN headline.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Gary, you stupidshit you. Trump is talking about changing the law, otherwise he could just choose to use his phone & a pen. His in-laws followed our laws and their citizenship is legal and proper. You're skirting around the edges of this in order to make it into something it isn't---sort of like a CNN headline.

Just pointing out his hypocrisy, Peter. Take a chill pill - it's Friday.

2 minutes ago, donbb said:

Just pointing out his hypocrisy, Peter. Take a chill pill - it's Friday.

I guess you have peter on your mind. There are no inconsistencies here, but I won't bother to explain it since it's obvious you wouldn't understand.

17 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'll leave it to you to explain how the morality of the United States entering into the Vietnam War is off topic, dumb, and nonsense as relates to American citizens rejecting selective service; especially against a 30 year historical back drop of rejecting and avoiding service in that war being celebrated as a moral uprising of a free society rejecting compelled service in a war of choice, and holding their government accountable.

Hog.  Wash.

I'll leave it to you to show me where Trump went on record as a conscientious objector during that war.

Here's what the draft-dodger in chief said on-record:  “I was never a fan of the Vietnam War,” he said. “But I was never at the protest level, either, because I had other things to do.”

You assign this buffoon sensibilities he doesn't own, and could never comprehend in a million years.. -Kind of makes you a buffoon as well.

Edited by #34fan

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Deflect to your heart's desire, but you're still a chickenshit for not answering the question that was asked.

Except, shmuck,  I did answer the question, -Right here.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, #34fan said:

I believe that is the dumbest, most off-topic, nonsense, question proposed on this thread to date.

It's a fundamental statement of rejection. The kind your president was too afraid to make at a time when it may have mattered.

Instead he paid a doctor to invent an illness that would keep him safe...  Just like he pays whores and douchebag lawyers for silence on his misdeeds...

Trump is the dictionary definition of chickensh_t...  And yes, his strongest supporters are wired the exact same way. (This means you.)

33 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Except, shmuck,  I did answer the question, -Right here.

It's a fundamental statement of rejection. The kind your president was too afraid to make at a time when it may have mattered.

Instead he paid a doctor to invent an illness that would keep him safe...  Just like he pays whores and douchebag lawyers for silence on his misdeeds...

Trump is the dictionary definition of chickensh_t...  And yes, his strongest supporters are wired the exact same way. (This means you.)

You seem to have a problem keeping the issues and your imaginary issues straight. Please enlighten us regarding your story about Trump paying some doctor to invent an illness called bone spurs. In addition asswipe, I'm an honorably discharged veteran of the military and I have no problem with anyone not going into the service based on medical issues. I also don't have a problem with anyone not volunteering to go in at all. Now if this was 1942 I might feel differently about a healthy person not volunteering.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You seem to have a problem keeping the issues and your imaginary issues straight.

You're the moron demanding answers to dumb, off-topic, questions!

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm an honorably discharged veteran of the military and I have no problem with anyone not going into the service based on medical issues. I also don't have a problem with anyone not volunteering to go in at all. Now if this was 1942 I might feel differently about a healthy person not volunteering.

I'm not going down this road with you....  However honorable your service,  you are now officially a douchebag.

Edited by #34fan

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

You're the moron demanding answers to dumb, off-topic, questions!

I'm not going down this road with you....  However honorable your service,  you are now officially a douchebag.

I'd be afraid to myself.