Leonard Johnson Lands A Job!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/03/report-giants-sign-leonard-johnson/

Looks like Leonard has signed with New York Giants and his former GM “Gentleman” Dave Gettleman.  

I wish the the best for Leonard.  The dude could tackle but he was hit or miss in coverage.  Overall I think he had a good year with Buffalo.  

I think his dropped INT against NYJ was the perfect metaphor of his career.  It could have been a major momentum swing.  Instead the Jets blew them out.  

Congrats and all the best to him - seemed like a good guy that embraced the city; he mentioned how much his family loves the art in downtown

As painful as that dropped pick was against the Jets, his FF against the Raiders that Milano scooped and scored was one of the top plays of our season last year, too.

• Like (+1) 1

An undersized, but physical CB who generally tackled well but lacks the athleticism to ever be a great one.  If you need a guy to fill a specific role, he might be the guy, but you'll be looking to upgrade at some point.