Demulling = too expensive?

d_wag

Yeah, but I doubt TD would have a private meeting with d-wag.  That'd be the true indicator.

278164[/snapback]

Truthfully, if D-Wag called TD to talk about it Donahoe would call him back. I guarantee it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so not surprising the majority feel that not signing demulling was a solid move on TD's part........let's see how it plays out.........i am more interested then ever to see who the starting LG will be in '06.........

Another assumption that you do not know for sure.  Only a handfull of people responded to this thread....

278204[/snapback]

haha........unbelievable........okay, how is this..........

obviously the majority that responded to this thread?

so not surprising the majority feel that not signing demulling was a solid move on TD's part........let's see how it plays out.........i am more interested then ever to see who the starting LG will be in '06.........

278193[/snapback]

If you found out that McNally advised TD that he either 1) did not think DeMulling was the right fit, or 2) had another viable option in mind, how would that affect your thinking on TD? If at all.......

haha........unbelievable........okay, how is this..........

obviously the majority that responded to this thread?

278208[/snapback]

Your assumptions are wrong. You actually are assuming that I think it's good that we didn't sign the guy. That's false. I am reserving judgement until I have more information - such as if we even made him an offer.

If you found out that McNally advised TD that he either 1) did not think DeMulling was the right fit, or 2) had another viable option in mind, how would that affect your thinking on TD? If at all.......

278210[/snapback]

well, in regards to your first question, i don't think they would have had him in for a visit unless he did fit our offense.......

on the second question, i don't see an option available that compares to demulling in terms of talent.........

we'll just have to wait to see how it pans out and, like i said, i am very interested to see who our starting LG will be.........

well, in regards to your first question, i don't think they would have had him in for a visit unless he did fit our offense.......

on the second question, i don't see an option available that compares to demulling in terms of talent.........

we'll just have to wait to see how it pans out and, like i said, i am very interested to see who our starting LG will be.........

278228[/snapback]

My God, man.........you didn't even answer my question.......you just speculated on a tangent lol

278193[/snapback]

Yes, it's not surprising that you reflect your narrow black and white views not only on TD (he either signs a guy or he's obviously low-balling him) to the general populus on the Wall (you're either fer or agin TD). I consider it one blip on the entire off-season. I'd rather see where TD does spend his remaining money before railing on him for how he spends it. I'm not going to wring my hands and cry "TD just wants the Bills to lose" over every free agent in a needs area that's signed by another team.

I'm not going to wring my hands and cry "TD just wants the Bills to lose" over every free agent in a needs area that's signed by another team.

278251[/snapback]

Either that, or like that other moron who posts every week how TD is just trying to get the team ready for market........ :w00t:

d_wag,

I agree with you that the offer Detroit made was reasonable, and I am with you in that its dissapointing we didnt sign him, but I disagree with you that TD made a mistake"low-balling" him.

I've read this entire thread and I have yet to see you answer the 50+ times others have asked you to provide details of the offer TD made. Can you just PLEASE give numbers, instead of your opinion that thats TDs MO, to support your argument? PLEASE?

I just want to apply for a job where d_wag works. Sounds like if they bring you in for an interview, you automatically get the job. After all, why would they bother bringing you in for an interview if they don't intend to hire you at whatever pay rate you ask?

As long as I don't have to work with him, that is...

I just want to apply for a job where d_wag works.  Sounds like if they bring you in for an interview, you automatically get the job.  After all, why would they bother bringing you in for an interview if they don't intend to hire you at whatever pay rate you ask?

278275[/snapback]

Nice one!

I just want to apply for a job where d_wag works.  Sounds like if they bring you in for an interview, you automatically get the job.  After all, why would they bother bringing you in for an interview if they don't intend to hire you at whatever pay rate you ask?

278275[/snapback]

so do you feel that demullings asking price of 4.4M over 2 years was too much?

so do you feel that demullings asking price of 4.4M over 2 years was too much?

278305[/snapback]

Maybe people wouldn't be so frustrated with you if you dealt with an entire reply rather than picking at one specific point. I personally don't know if it is too much, I don't know the salary cap scenario nor do I know what the "plan" is for filling the holes. But you respond to my note by focusing on the last 5 words of my rhetorical question...

The point of my response is that a good company will not just interview one candidate for a job opening. The implication that because he came to OBD and left without a contract means only that TD low-balled him (and in low-balling made a mistake) is really, really narrow.

Things I think are funny:

-dwag's repeated assertation that if the Bills had signed Demulling, he would be singing TD's praises. Particularly when you consider that in well over 1,000 posts I don't think I've ever seen him make a single positive remark about the Bills front office. But yeah, he's suddenly going to start now..... :w00t:

-dwag's insistence that everybody else is blind in their evaluation of TD when he's the one on such a narrow-minded crusade that he feels the need to post the same thing over and over and over again, regardless of the facts which FFSunny took the time to point out and he of course ignored because they didn't fit his agenda :D

-the fact that dwag was so adamant about the importance of signing "Kendrick" Vincent because he's such a great fit, when the fact is that he actually knows so little about Vincent that he doesn't even know his freaking name! :doh:

I picture dwag as the spoiled little kid who just has to have every shiny toy he sees and has to have it right now. Then when his Mommy won't buy him every toy in the store, he throws himself on the ground kicking and screaming.

dwag, I now dub you "Veruca".

dwag, I now dub you "Veruca".

278347[/snapback]

Somehow I think that'll be MISS SALT to you.

Hey Dwag...after reading your responses here and how clearly vague and tilted they are, I have to wonder: How are you able to post so much while you're in session today overseeing the steroids hearings?

Wow...6 pages (and counting) of replies to an attention seeking rookie. 

278445[/snapback]

It's sort of like the Exorcist.......you have to stand your ground through all the head spinning, vomiting, ooozing, snorting, etc.....