St. Patrick's Day

udonkey

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All Irish here! Got my Guinness ready for tonight. As well as my corned beef and cabbage dinner. Oh yea, and the cool irish music. Too bad I have to work tomorrow.

tmk-nj

There was a great line on the Simpsons a few years back. Kent Brockman (news anchor) said, "Today is St. Patrick's Day; the day when everyone is Irish except for the gays and the Italians."

:w00t:

-Hops (Half Irish, but it's the good half)

I began my St. Patrick's day celebration earlier this evening, and hope to carry it through for the next 36 hours or so.

Who else is pretending to be Irish?  :w00t:

277466[/snapback]

St. Patrick's day is one of the most useless holidays of the year.

St. Patrick's day is one of the most useless holidays of the year.

277733[/snapback]

yeah, heaven for bid we have a holiday dedicated to people having a great time... :doh:

loosen up. life's too short. lighten up frances... (need i continue?)

yeah, heaven for bid we have a holiday dedicated to people having a great time... :doh:

loosen up. life's too short. lighten up frances... (need i continue?)

277751[/snapback]

Please. You don't know me well enough to tell me to lighten up.

I now love my boss. He just walked into the office kitchen and poured some Baileys into my coffee. He's never been like that before. It is going to be a good day. I wonder if he'll mind if I bring the cans of Guiness up from my trunk.

Please. You don't know me well enough to tell me to lighten up.

277754[/snapback]

Please. I can tell you to lighten up when you have to crap on someone's thread saying st. patty's day is useless. Well, to alot of people, so is Easter, and Christmas. People choose to have one day a year where they do nothing but have a good time, drink some green beer and eat crappy food. So yes, lighten up frances.

I now love my boss. He just walked into the office kitchen and poured some Baileys into my coffee. He's never been like that before. It is going to be a good day. I wonder if he'll mind if I bring the cans of Guiness up from my trunk.

277755[/snapback]

My boss isn't this week. I have been here over 2 years without calling in late. I think tommorrow i might be an hour or two late coming in... :doh:

Please. I can tell you to lighten up when you have to crap on someone's thread saying st. patty's day is useless. Well, to alot of people, so is Easter, and Christmas. People choose to have one day a year where they do nothing but have a good time, drink some green beer and eat crappy food. So yes, lighten up frances.

277759[/snapback]

Lighten up, yourself. You're the one getting uptight because I don't really care about a holiday. You're now pissing on MY wheaties. I happen to ENJOY not liking St. Patrick's day, and if you can't accept that you are a hypocrite. STFU about it, will ya?

And it's spelled Francis, BTW.