Pro football Weekly

TE-Bubba Franks(we need a te)

RB-Najeh Davenport(solid #2)

OG-Bennie Anderson(roadgrader)

OG-Roberto Garza(?)

C-Rich Braham

WR-Corey Bradford(solid #3)

Every one of these guys fills a NEED. I promise that I didn't write them down because I heard of them. But I also assume that 4 of the 6 will come cap friendly.

Thoughts?

Who's left that the Bills should look at bringing in?

277419[/snapback]

IMHO,

LG Bennie Anderson (Ravens UFA) - ASAP

RB Anthony Thomas (Bears UFA) - after trading Henry somewhere, anywhere

CB Ty Law (Pats UFA) - possibly in June, depending on both his health status and his contract demands

IMHO,

LG Bennie Anderson (Ravens UFA) - ASAP

RB Anthony Thomas (Bears UFA) - after trading Henry somewhere, anywhere

CB Ty Law (Pats UFA) - possibly in June, depending on both his health status and his contract demands

277527[/snapback]

TY LAW??? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

You gotta stop that I just spit coffee on the puter screen!

OG Dan Neil (Cut by Broncos)

OG Bennie Anderson (Ravens UFA)

TE Freddie Jones (Cardnials UFA)

CB Ty Law (Cut by Patriots)

Bring in Law only if it seems we can't re-sign Clements. I see TD giving him the Peerless Price, Antoine Winfield, Jonas Jennings approach of, "He's worth too much, i'm not willing to pay what he's going to make."

TE-Bubba Franks(we need a te)

RB-Najeh Davenport(solid #2)

OG-Bennie Anderson(roadgrader)

OG-Roberto Garza(?)

C-Rich Braham

WR-Corey Bradford(solid #3)

Every one of these guys fills a NEED. I promise that I didn't write them down because I heard of them. But I also assume that 4 of the 6 will come cap friendly.

Thoughts?

277430[/snapback]

Garza is an interesting prospect. I was hoping the Bills would look to sign him as a center coming out of college (either him or Dominic Raiola). He could provide depth at either center or guard. Not a horrible option, and one that would be cap friendly, I believe.

Garza is an interesting prospect.  I was hoping the Bills would look to sign him as a center coming out of college (either him or Dominic Raiola).  He could provide depth at either center or guard.  Not a horrible option, and one that would be cap friendly, I believe.

277923[/snapback]

I think Raiola re-signed with Detroit.

I think Raiola re-signed with Detroit.

277934[/snapback]

Garza is an interesting prospect.  I was hoping the Bills would look to sign him as a center coming out of college (either him or Dominic Raiola).  He could provide depth at either center or guard.  Not a horrible option, and one that would be cap friendly, I believe.

277923[/snapback]

I guess I should've said 'draft' instead of 'sign'.

I would still love to see the Bills make a run at TE Bubba Franks, good blocker, good in the red zone, durable, almost never fumbles, proven vet...he still is a UFA correct?

277958[/snapback]

You mean w/all of those virtues, he's still a free agent?

You mean w/all of those virtues, he's still a free agent?

277961[/snapback]

:doh:

Well Im not saying he's the greatest TE ever, but hes solid, and would be a nice saftey net for Losman. As long as the price is reasonable, Id love to see it happen. If not, I wont go off the deep end like some do here when we dont sign anyone! :)

We have 3 TE's on the roster, he's not making a push for another one, though I really like him. Also, forgive me if i read this here, but I tihnk it was elsewhere: Ty Law's injury has ended the careers of all but 2 players EVER. Both of those guys were under 25, much younger. He JUST stopped traveling around ona motorized scooter. Do you honestly think he's gonna beat those odds and be dominant again? I see him maybe going somewhere and getting to play nickel, though I wish he would sign here for the vet minimum cause of the situation and return to his shitdown form.