Pro football Weekly

We have 3 TE's on the roster, he's not making a push for another one, though I really like him. Also, forgive me if i read this here, but I tihnk it was elsewhere: Ty Law's injury has ended the careers of all but 2 players EVER. Both of those guys were under 25, much younger. He JUST stopped traveling around ona motorized scooter. Do you honestly think he's gonna beat those odds and be dominant again? I see him maybe going somewhere and getting to play nickel, though I wish he would sign here for the vet minimum cause of the situation and return to his shitdown form.

277983[/snapback]

Damn. I didn't know his injury was THAT serious...

We have 3 TE's on the roster, he's not making a push for another one, though I really like him. Also, forgive me if i read this here, but I tihnk it was elsewhere: Ty Law's injury has ended the careers of all but 2 players EVER. Both of those guys were under 25, much younger. He JUST stopped traveling around ona motorized scooter. Do you honestly think he's gonna beat those odds and be dominant again? I see him maybe going somewhere and getting to play nickel, though I wish he would sign here for the vet minimum cause of the situation and return to his shitdown form.

277983[/snapback]

:doh:

I know you meant "shutdown", but it still came out ironic

There are still guys out there I'd love to see the Bills get...

I still think the Shelton/Henry trade will go down.

Sign Bennie Anderson of the Ravens (UFA)

Then your left side has Shelton & Anderson on it. Thats damn nice to run behind.

Other moves....

Sign Anthony Thomas or Tyrone Wheatley to backup Willis.

Sign Marcus Bell to add to the DL rotation.

I'd be thrilled if we ended right there....but if we wanted to get cute....

Sign Kevin Johnson or Corey Bradford as the slot WR

Sign Ty Law to an incentive laden deal

I think we go C or TE in the draft. The C would be to replace Teague when his contract runs out after next season.

And if you want he'll give you proof!

278247[/snapback]

LMFAO! Dude, where have you been lately? Haven't seen many posts from you