#WalkAway

27 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

what kind of dystopian universe are you living in? ..... who is the clown now with that opinion?

I realize this is a message board chock full of opinions, but how can you be taken seriously?

Sarcasm? Or you actually think things are terrible? 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sarcasm? Or you actually think things are terrible? 

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. Yes, I do think things are terrible across multiple categories. It leaves me incredulous that you would even ask that question.

I trust that you think things are OK or even good on some levels. I sincerely respect your viewpoints even if I fundamentally disagree with them.

Have a great evening Tibs ....

• Like (+1) 1

Real walkaway.

Teachers flee nation's largest union in a crisis of its own making

by Aaron Withe

For the sixth year in a row, the National Education Association (NEA) faces a mass exodus of members. But the blame doesn’t lie with a shrinking student population or loss of funding, as NEA president Becky Pringle would have you believe.

The NEA’s blatant prioritization of a radical political agenda at the expense of member representation is the true culprit, resulting in a loss of more than 12,000 members in 2023, per the union’s latest financial report. Union membership rates have been on the downturn for decades.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/teachers-flee-nations-largest-union-crisis-making

Biden Loses Support Among Black Men, WSJ Poll Finds.

” While most Black men said they intend to support Biden, some 30% of them in the poll said they were either definitely or probably going to vote for the former Republican president.

There isn’t comparable WSJ swing-state polling from 2020, but Trump received votes from 12% of Black men nationwide that year, as recorded by AP VoteCast, a large poll of the electorate.”

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/biden-trump-black-men-support-election-2024-poll-a7d9da22