Time to Outlaw the Democrat Party

16 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

I don’t have any idea what that means. I’ve seen your football posts and can tell you are not a dimmoch.

I’m going to assume you know that parties should never be outlawed and instead believe that more should be added to our rich republic. 

Public discourse is the only remedy for overt disagreement.

Literally no one in this thread, including its creator, is arguing they should be outlawed. That's why your overreaction is getting picked on. 

6 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I don’t have any idea what that means. I’ve seen your football posts and can tell you are not a dimmoch.

I’m going to assume you know that parties should never be outlawed and instead believe that more should be added to our rich republic. 

Public discourse is the only remedy for overt disagreement.

Way to take a stand bro!  Don't outlaw political parties!

Edited by BringBackOrton

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-26/ex-clinton-foundation-official-tied-chinese-kindergarten-embroiled-bizarre-sexual-ab

A former Clinton Foundation official who is now an independent director at a company which operates private schools in China has found himself embroiled in a bizarre child abuse scandal involving needles, pills, “brown syrup,” nudity, and sexual molestation, according to parents.

The head of a Beijing kindergarten has been fired after China launched a nationwide investigation into a chain of private schools operated by RYB Education Inc. ($RYB) following claims of abuse at multiple locations. Parents report at least 8 toddlers with mysterious needle marks, while others said their children were forced to take white pills that were supposed to be “a little secret” between the children and teachers, along with some sort of “brown syrup” given to the students. Children were also allegedly stripped naked and forced to stand, or locked in a dark room, one parent said.

• Like (+1) 2