Number and Name Plate Change

5 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

Hey guys, is there any place in Buffalo where you can get jerseys altered?

I have a #14 Sammy that I want to change to a #17 Allen. I spent a pretty penny on it and don't want to get a whole new one. 

Might want to hold off on the Allen conversion.  

It's going to be the next EJ/Tyrod jersey in 3 years.

45 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Might want to hold off on the Allen conversion.  

It's going to be the next EJ/Tyrod jersey in 3 years.

Actually is was a Captian Checkdown (Trent) to Admiral Checkdown (TT) conversion.

Might be tough to do. I had Jersey I wanted to change name and number and the custom place I usually had add names and numbers on blank jerseys for me said it cant always be done to jerseys today. Apparently on most jerseys the numbers are stitched and glued/ironed on into place, so to take them off you risk ripping the Jersey or having the outline of the number visible on the Jersey. The name is no problem cause they can usually just remove the name bar and make a new one to go on it.

The guy said I was better off finding a different player with that number and changing the name or putting my own on it. Not very many names worth having an orange #8 Broncos Jersey of......

The NFL/Reebok/Nike/whomever manufacturers the jerseys today could make a killing if they offered a service to replace names and numbers. Either that or start selling jerseys with velcro tabs for the names and numbers to attach and then just sell names and numbers.