Bills' OTAs Week 1 (May 22-24) - Practice Open to the Media on Thursday

Buffalo Bills 53-Man Roster Projection: OTA Edition

The Buffalo Bills held their first practices as a team this week in their initial push toward the 2018 season. We learned some things, like Josh Allen is the third string quarterback for now, but other position battles are way up in the air. Let’s begin to organize our thoughts with a way-too-early roster projection.

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Have you tried cooking bacon over lava?  If you haven’t, try it and report back to us.  I’m curious to see what flavors are opened up by hot magma.

I'd have to fly 250+ miles over to Puna on the Big Island (the only active volcano in the Hawaiian island chain) to get to the lava. 

Anyone see GoBills808 on here recently? Last I knew he lives there.

19 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No, Tolbert sucked between the tackles last year, too, just less so than those ridiculous wide sweeps.

No, it's because he has one of the weakest NFL arms I've ever seen and yet, for some reason, a gunslinger's mentality, which is the worst combination you could probably have for an NFL QB.

I prefer to be upbeat about the unknown, i'm obviously not an expert in judging who's a good qb

or not, so i have no real agenda except seeing the bills becoming successful.

One awful away game on a day the charger defense  was off the hook, does not make a career.

At least several of those ints weren't on him...wouldnt surprise me to find out the wr's didnt play

that hard, plus i feel like putting him in that scenario was an awful coaching move.

What was awful about peterman imo was that that terrible face first slide in the indy, maybe

one of the dumbest qb moves I can remember.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/22/2018 at 2:50 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

He will be throwing to the Lions. I mean, he will be thrown to the lions. 

We are not playing the Lions in preseason.  First time in a while for then it would be appropriate since he will not be playing any regular season games         for the Bills.

Edited by Limeaid

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Aren't we in week 2 of OTAs and isn't it today, May 29th through Thursday, May 30th?

C'mon 26CB!!!  You're slacking!!!  Change your title!  :nana:

New thread coming with no rush since the media won't cover it until Thursday. 

• Thank you (+1) 1