Jordan Mills second team All-Pro?

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Funny you mention Panthers dumpster dive tackles because Jordan Mills is VERY similar to former Von-Miller-SB-turnstyle Mike Remmers..........who seems to have greatly redeemed his reputation in Minnesota.     Except Mills is younger with more career starts and probably more upside.    You know they love Conor McDermott though.........they kept him on the 53 man roster all season to protect him(reportedly from the Pats).    I am working under the assumption that Conor McDermott is the guy that Sean McDermott hopes wins the job.  

Remmers actually had a decent year that Carolina Superbowl year as well..... it is just all anyone remembers is how Von Miller destroyed him. And he wasn't the first and won't be the last to suffer that fate. 

On 5/14/2018 at 5:34 AM, CSBill said:

On a serious note, we all assume someone, anyone, will be replacing him soon . . . could it be he is the best option we have ar RT ????

Well given the fact that they didn’t resign Henderson. The coaches Moved Dawkins to LT and traded Glenn. They didn’t draft a tackle. I’d say all indicators point to this being the case.

They did sign a journeyman tackle in Newhouse. I don’t see him being a huge improvemt over Millsbin any scenario. 

On 5/13/2018 at 9:58 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

He’s terrible. Our pass blocking sucked regardless of statistics. Our run blocking mostly sucked, with Shady’s extraordinary skills overshadowing how lousy they were as evidenced by the amount of times he was tackled immediately for a loss or at the LOS. It wasn’t because he danced. He danced because there was NO place to go. 

And to think, people are saying that because we're replacing three spots on the line the OL is a weakness!

It can't get much worse.