EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Dines With Pedophile Cardinal in Secret

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/climate/pruitt-cardinal-pell-dinner.html

Pruitt’s Dinner With Cardinal Accused of Abuse Was Kept Off Public Schedule

WASHINGTON — Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, dined last year in Rome with Cardinal George Pell, a prominent climate-science denialist and Vatican leader who was also facing sexual abuse allegations. The E.P.A. later released official descriptions of the dinner that intentionally did not mention the cardinal’s presence, according to three current and former E.P.A. officials.

Kevin Chmielewski, Mr. Pruitt’s former deputy chief of staff for operations, said in an interview that top political appointees at the agency feared that the meeting would reflect poorly on Mr. Pruitt if it were made public. Twenty days after the dinner, authorities in Australia charged Cardinal Pell with sexual assault; he has denied the charges.

7 minutes ago, Real News said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/climate/pruitt-cardinal-pell-dinner.html

Pruitt’s Dinner With Cardinal Accused of Abuse Was Kept Off Public Schedule

WASHINGTON — Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, dined last year in Rome with Cardinal George Pell, a prominent climate-science denialist and Vatican leader who was also facing sexual abuse allegations. The E.P.A. later released official descriptions of the dinner that intentionally did not mention the cardinal’s presence, according to three current and former E.P.A. officials.

Kevin Chmielewski, Mr. Pruitt’s former deputy chief of staff for operations, said in an interview that top political appointees at the agency feared that the meeting would reflect poorly on Mr. Pruitt if it were made public. Twenty days after the dinner, authorities in Australia charged Cardinal Pell with sexual assault; he has denied the charges.

It seems you have reading comprehension problems.

45 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I wonder which run-off poster you used to be.

I just assume they’re all molson gatortard when the topic is this stupid.

oh look, he posted as Tibs to throw everyone off the scent!

19 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Entirely probable.

19 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I think there's 50-50 odds this whole board is DC Tom, Greggy and gator with 20 distinct personalities and alter egos.

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I think there's 50-50 odds this whole board is DC Tom, Greggy and gator with 20 distinct personalities and alter egos.

I'm fairly sure that a psychologist could make his academic career writing a research paper about PPP.

• Haha (+1) 1

Speaking of pedophiles:

Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

“Bill Clinton associates with Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile."

"Why would a former president associate with a man like that ?”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

Edited by Ifartalot

42 minutes ago, Ifartalot said:

Speaking of pedophiles:

Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

“Bill Clinton associates with a Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

They were talking about their grandchildren... 26 times?

1 hour ago, Ifartalot said:

Speaking of pedophiles:

“Bill Clinton associates with Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile."

Gotta love some good 'ol Whataboutism!

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Actually, I'm glad this thread was created.  It's just about time to start talking about rampant pedophilia (and much worse) among the global elite.

This. For far too long money has made law irrelevant. Bullets are a cheap cure.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/real-story-scott-pruitts-trip-rome/

"Pruitt's visit to the same summit Lisa Jackson attended during the beginning of her tenure as an Obama administration EPA administrator included stops in Rome and Bologna. Pruitt's schedule, obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, reveals the four-day trip was heavy on business dealings.

Pruitt attended delegations, bilateral meetings, and dinners, including a productive meeting with top Vatican officials, who said Pruitt was "thinking carefully" about issues related to climate change.

Pell's presence was a surprise to organizers. Two invited guests brought him along as a "plus-one." A Vatican insider, who requested anonymity to speak candidly, confirmed that he brought the cardinal on his own initiative, rather than at Leo or Pruitt's request.

"I sent the invitation to [Pell] directly. For us it was a dinner amongst friends, a chance to have a night out," the source said. "It had been the cardinal's birthday [June 8], so he had been in a celebratory mood."

But of course "Climate Change Deniers" have to be exposed for the heretics to the new Holy Climate Empire and the threat that they personify. 

Edited by Nanker

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How does this guy still have a job?? The Trump Swamp is the worst ever. 

The EPA officials tried to stop him but he did this anyway. 

If nobody knew that he was going to be there then why did the EPA officials  try to stop Pruitt from going there? You see gator, if you're going to make shitup you've got to make sure it can't be refuted.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, westside said:

So dishonest. 

How? 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If nobody knew that he was going to be there then why did the EPA officials  try to stop Pruitt from going there? You see gator, if you're going to make shitup you've got to make sure it can't be refuted.

Nobody knew what? 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5719081/Scott-Pruitt-secretly-dined-Catholic-cardinal-accused-child-sex-abuse.html

It took me two f'n seconds to look that up. 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

http://freebeacon.com/issues/real-story-scott-pruitts-trip-rome/

"Pell's presence was a surprise to organizers. Two invited guests brought him along as a "plus-one." A Vatican insider, who requested anonymity to speak candidly, confirmed that he brought the cardinal on his own initiative, rather than at Leo or Pruitt's request.

"I sent the invitation to [Pell] directly. For us it was a dinner amongst friends, a chance to have a night out," the source said. "It had been the cardinal's birthday [June 8], so he had been in a celebratory mood."