Panthers' New Owner is Hedge Fund Manager David Tepper - Sale Price is $2.275B

23 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

?My gosh if only that wasn't funny it'd be stupid.  I wish I had a smart ass reply but I'm feeling under the weather. 

Well done.

Who cares?

This **** doesn't belong on PPP.

I'd care just as much about his political views as his favorite flower or favorite Smurf.

I would like to know his favorite Smurf actually. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/16/2018 at 7:07 PM, Captain_Quint said:

So does Richardson get to keep any of the money or does it all go straight to those girls he groped? 

I think he's going to have a check for each of them, but they have to reach in his pocket to retrieve them.   Should go well. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2018 at 2:36 PM, bigK14094 said:

Having crossed paths with Mr Tepper during my professional career,  my opinion is that he is a not a man of high character.  LOTS of money, but lacks character.  Still, that won't disqualify him from owning the Panthers, as he is not convicted or accused in the newspapers.   (that will come later)

NFL is going to regret having Tepper own a team, they think they have a problem with Jerry Jones big mouth.  Most uber successful HF managers are cuthroat, ruthless, unbelievably arrogant... he is no exception. He thinks he is entitled to every last penny in the  world. Never met the man but I have seen what he is willing to do with $ and the legal system to get his way.  They better never screw with him.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive