Anyone else having a rough week of work?

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

Ha!  I went through one of those regional leadership programs put on by the local chamber of commerce, years ago.  It started off with an overnight retreat in which everyone had to room with a complete stranger.  The guy I roomed with turned out to be super cool.  We actually have the same birthday and his wife was actually one of my direct reports at the time.  Small world.

Dear Penthouse Forum,

While at a leadership conference, I had to room with someone I did not know. Well it turns out his wife is a co-worker of mine. A plan started to come into my head. I suggested we all get together the next weekend for drinks.......

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 months later...

So after all of my complaining it looks like the carrier is non-renewing the auto portion. We have it out everywhere but this has always been the top option (and we may not have another). There aren’t a lot of people that are looking to write $1.4M in auto to have $1.8M in losses!! This is not a good development. Kirby may be going from away games to Ramen. 2 months to figure it all out. If you know any transportation underwriters looking to write an account with a lot of losses let your boy know.

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So after all of my complaining it looks like the carrier is non-renewing the auto portion. We have it out everywhere but this has always been the top option (and we may not have another). There aren’t a lot of people that are looking to write $1.4M in auto to have $1.8M in losses!! This is not a good development. Kirby may be going from away games to Ramen. 2 months to figure it all out. If you know any transportation underwriters looking to write an account with a lot of losses let your boy know.

Sorry man I was health, life and annuity. 

49 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Sorry man I was health, life and annuity. 

I appreciate it. This isn’t going to be easy. Fortunately I’m not above begging the underwriter to change his mind.

It sucks because they want in a captive, wed LOVE to put them in a captive but their losses suck and no captive wants them.