RD3, Pick 96: Harrison Phillips DT - Stanford

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Matthew Fairburn has quickly become my favorite Bills writer.

Very steadily the roster is being turned over with McDermott type of guys i.e. players who are self-motivated and effort players. I don't want to single out Dareus but he represents the type of a player/person that McDermott doesn't want on his roster. Dareus has the talent to be an all pro DT. He is immensely more talented than Star Lotulelei but because of his lack of work ethic and preparation won't be as consistent and dependable as Star.  

I like Dareus and wish him the best. I hope the change of scenery in Jacksonville with Marrone pushing him he will fulfill his vast potential. 

• Like (+1) 1

Love this dude...and great article above...

This guy was someone I really wanted them to pick..  I was originally hoping before the draft that he would still be there in the Second Round at pick 53 or 56...

I have said this before but when he was still there in the 3rd I was just following the draft on my phone and counting down every pick from 80 onwards hoping like crazy that he would fall to us...

When the Bills were on the clock at 96 I would have bet $500 that they were going to select him... Him and McD are a match made in heaven...

• Like (+1) 1