Unique day in League history.

Ok, maybe a tad melodramatic.. I don’t know what the Canton Bulldogs thought of their QB. But in my 60+ years following the NFL & AFL, there’s never been a time where every single team is either satisfied with or excited about the QB situation on their team. 

Granted, yesterday may prove to be Fools Gold in a few seasons, but for now, every fan of every team believes they have a QB who can bring them to the promised land. There’ll be a few years of this rarified air for now, which is a refreshing change from the norm.

There’ll also likely be a few FA’s of note in the coming seasons as Bradford, Flacco and others 

(TYROD??) become available as the new guys take the helm.

Enjoy!

Yeah. To be honest there should be no reservations in drafting a QB high anymore. There always seem to be decent bridge guys available. If your young guy doesn’t work out, keep drafting one until you get it right. There really is no need to be scared.

8 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah. To be honest there should be no reservations in drafting a QB high anymore. There always seem to be decent bridge guys available. If your young guy doesn’t work out, keep drafting one until you get it right. There really is no need to be scared.

The rookie wage cap has really changed things, too.  I don't know if some.of these teams would have went QB elsewise

• Like (+1) 1

out doing the class of '83?

it's possible, although a different era and century for that matter so may be irrelevant?

edit: my bad, your point was fan base satisfaction. has it been here? I saw a lot of negativity after the pick and it still lingers about.

24 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

just try not to take 20 years doing so.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

but for now, every fan of every team believes they have a QB who can bring them to the promised land

Every fan of every team?  Have you read the other threads around here?

• Haha (+1) 1