Draft inevitability

10 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

not to divert from the important information i shared in teh original post but chipotle sucks.  i didnt get sick or anything but for 2 bowls of chicken and vegetable garbage with weak azz guac and really mild salsa it was $41.  i dont even mind a little ecoli with my mexican food if it tastes good

yep you're gay....not that ther's anything wrong with that....:rolleyes:

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

yep you're gay....not that ther's anything wrong with that....:rolleyes:

dude that's literally the least gay thing they sell there.  I looked at the menu board and said "what's the least gay thing you sell here?" and the lady behind the counter said " a big bowl of chicken and vegetable garbage, tasteless guac, and salsa milder then ketchup" so I asked for 2 of those but i had my water bottle with me so I didn't order a drink

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

dude that's literally the least gay thing they sell there.  I looked at the menu board and said "what's the least gay thing you sell here?" and the lady behind the counter said " a big bowl of chicken and vegetable garbage, tasteless guac, and salsa milder then ketchup" so I asked for 2 of those but i had my water bottle with me so I didn't order a drink

might wanna start carrying your own bottle of frank's too...

2 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

You can be gay at someone without being gay.  It's science.

sounds sciency!  I'll take your word for it!  you know metrotech is where jay z has his administrative office where they do the ownership stuff of the brooklyn nets so maybe that's how our gay seeming chipotle busboy got his insider info

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

the execs in my company have a group of corporate chefs that cook for them and if rumor is to be believed food tasters too.  my boss is a director so she just gets a crappy per diem

In other words, she's the food tester without being told as such. :o)