Draft inevitability

so I was in Brooklyn yesterday at a high level business meeting, and afterwards my boss and I went to lunch at Chipotle in Metrotech Center.  As we finished and the person clearing tables collected our trays, he whispered in my ear softly, almost sensually, "it's Rosen"

so book it folks, it's Rosen

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

does anyone that comes from a high level business meeting ever go to chipotle for lunch?

If you want to move up in a company, take the executives there and watch as they all die from E.Coli infection. 

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, teef said:

does anyone that comes from a high level business meeting ever go to chipotle for lunch?

my boss is weirdly finicky, there's only a few places she'll eat.  i think she's hoping to die soon. besides, it was just a quick lunch before heading back to penn station

Just now, dorquemada said:

my boss is weirdly finicky, there's only a few places she'll eat.  i think she's hoping to die soon. besides, it was just a quick lunch before heading back to penn station

a woman boss? sorry, but this story just doesn't check out.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

so I was in Brooklyn yesterday at a high level business meeting, and afterwards my boss and I went to lunch at Chipotle in Metrotech Center.  As we finished and the person clearing tables collected our trays, he whispered in my ear softly, almost sensually, "it's Rosen"

I'm pretty sure he said, "To blave . . . "

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

If you want to move up in a company, take the executives there and watch as they all die from E.Coli infection. 

the execs in my company have a group of corporate chefs that cook for them and if rumor is to be believed food tasters too.  my boss is a director so she just gets a crappy per diem

6 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I think she said your fly is open.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

a woman boss? sorry, but this story just doesn't check out.

i know crazy right?  sometimes i write her emails for her.  she doesnt care about football and she thought the guy was just trying to be gay at me

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

i know crazy right?  sometimes i write her emails for her.  she doesnt care about football and she thought the guy was just trying to be gay at me

maybe he was trying to be gay.  maybe in stead of, "it's rosen" he said, "it's growin". 

Just now, teef said:

maybe he was trying to be gay.  maybe in stead of, "it's rosen" he said, "it's growin". 

i mean it's very possible im really handsome and had a Coach Metropolitan attache 

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

You were eating at Chipotle.

Are you sure that person didn't whisper "It's rotten."  ???

not to divert from the important information i shared in teh original post but chipotle sucks.  i didnt get sick or anything but for 2 bowls of chicken and vegetable garbage with weak azz guac and really mild salsa it was $41.  i dont even mind a little ecoli with my mexican food if it tastes good

10 minutes ago, teef said:

Well it all depends.....  I believe Chipotle would be a perfectly reasonable place for lunch after a high level business meeting.  However, most of the high level business meetings I have been privy to, includes lunch.  And at said lunch, they have never served Chipotle.

2 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

i mean it's very possible im really handsome and had a Coach Metropolitan attache 

I'm going with "it's growin'"

1 minute ago, teef said:

are you coming on to me?

im sure you're considered very handsome by your own people but not my thing, man.  but by all means go to that chipotle and see what they guy tells you, maybe you get a peck on the cheek along with draft info

Just now, TheBeane said:

Well it all depends.....  I believe Chipotle would be a perfectly reasonable place for lunch after a high level business meeting.  However, most of the high level business meetings I have been privy to, includes lunch.  And at said lunch, they have never served Chipotle.

yeah this meeting was with a government customer we're not allowed to bribe them with substandard and overpriced sort of mexican food

4 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

im sure you're considered very handsome by your own people but not my thing, man.  but by all means go to that chipotle and see what they guy tells you, maybe you get a peck on the cheek along with draft info

yeah this meeting was with a government customer we're not allowed to bribe them with substandard and overpriced sort of mexican food

But you can whisper sweet nothings in their ear over mexican food.... :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, TheBeane said:

But you can whisper sweet nothings in their ear over mexican food.... :rolleyes:

gross.  that's what everyone wants some guy with chiptole breath close to their face.  barf.