Regardless of what happens tomorrow

12 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

I never said everone said Manuel would start, you have issues reading and writing. My point was and still is and founded by fact that it was a qb competition; unlike the rewriting of history guys who state that he was suppose to sit for years. So you do have issues reading and writing. Thats why my urls are attached, qotes bolded, and you keep reading the same thing misinterpreting the hell out of it.

Your words:

"Secondly, everyone knew Manuel was going to start. Whaley was quoted as saying that there was a qb competition and the winner was going to start."

Not only are you twisting my words, but you're completely dismissing what you posted earlier in this thread. I didn't misinterpret anything.

Tbh, this a stupid argument, and I'm sure you agree. But don't come out and tell me I lack integrity and have a reading issue, when it's all right there. I agree with the point you made, but I think most people at the time wanted EJ to sit, as he was a massive project, but hoped he would come out and win the job right away. That doesn't necessarily mean the same thing as "Whaley's plan was to sit him".