4-25: Josh Rosen's PFT Live Interview with Mike Florio

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Even if that were true, two players out of 5 on the OL means what?  Try again. 

Those two? Everything. For a passing offense those two are your most valued. His OL wasn't trash. I know you want people to believe that, but it isn't true. Sometimes Rosen is a statue and that has nothing to do with his OL.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Besides Josh Allen, Rosen had the worst supporting cast of any of the top qbs and the worst defense.

This is a lie. Rosen had the best OL of all the top 6 QBs. His LT will be a first round pick, his center a 3rd or 4th. His receiver and TE will also be 3rd or 4th round picks.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Those two? Everything. For a passing offense those two are your most valued. His OL wasn't trash. I know you want people to believe that, but it isn't true. Sometimes Rosen is a statue and that has nothing to do with his OL.

Your attempts to denigrate him are weak and without substance. Keep chopping. 

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I know we want to but your job isn’t comparable to playing qb In the nfl. It’s just completely different.  

Rosen is going to be picked as the face of a franchise. He needs to have the upmost confidence.

This isn't confidence. It's almost the opposite of confidence. You never hear franchise QBs talking like this. It's like he's giving himself some self help.

37 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

While I don't mind him saying these thing my experience in management tells me that people who say this about themselves usually fail. I have taken to not hire these kinds of people. These titles should be bestowed upon you.

What do you expect him to say? Playing Qb in the NFL is hard? 

Edited by westside
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Your attempts to denigrate him are weak and without substance. Keep chopping. 

I don't want to denigrate him. I just have open eyes. If the Bills draft him, fine. I'd be fine with it. I won't however be blinded into savior when I know it's not true. He has some work to do as a player. Also why not just make a strong argument about the player without leaving things out or changing fact to suit your love of him? I do think he could be a very good player in the right situation. I've said many times I think he could be Matt Ryan.

1 minute ago, westside said:

What do you expect him to say? Playing Qb in the NFL is hard? 

He's not talking about playing QB here. He's talking about himself. He's giving himself a pep talk. I actually love when he says he wants to be a great QB. I actually love him saying he wants to be better than Brady. This isn't that.

Edited by CuddyDark

I don't want to denigrate him. I just have open eyes. If the Bills draft him, fine. I'd be fine with it. I won't however be blinded into savior when I know it's not true. He has some work to do as a player. Also why not just make a strong argument about the player without leaving things out or changing fact to suit your love of him? I do think he could be a very good player in the right situation. I've said many times I think he could be Matt Ryan.

I have watched the film and have seen what he can do at an advanced NFL level before he has taken even 1 snap.  Calling him a statue is hyperbolic when he does pretty well at evading pressure in the pocket.  While not an elite athlete, the guy has the feet of a tennis player so your description is off base. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I have watched the film and have seen what he can do at an advanced NFL level before he has taken even 1 snap.  Calling him a statue is hyperbolic when he does pretty well at evading pressure in the pocket.  While not an elite athlete, the guy has the feet of a tennis player so your description is off base. 

Sometimes? I did say sometimes. Did you miss that? Look, you only see what you want with him. You only see the good. As a player he won't only be the good you see in him. Why not have open eyes and say he does certain things wrong?

Edited by CuddyDark

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

Sometimes? I did say sometimes. Did you miss that? Look, you only see what you want with him. You only see the good. As a player he won't only be the good you see in him. Why not have open eyes and say he does certain things wrong?

He has things to work on obviously, but you have been doing everything to downgrade him this entire offseason including in this thread.  

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He has things to work on obviously, but you have been doing everything to downgrade him this entire offseason including in this thread.  

Just speaking truths. You don't like truths it seems. And I'm not downgrading him. As I said if the Bills draft him, fine. Is he Luck, no. Can he be good, yes, maybe, probably, IDK. He has facts no one can deny.

Just speaking truths. You don't like truths it seems. And I'm not downgrading him. As I said if the Bills draft him, fine. Is he Luck, no. Can he be good, yes, maybe, probably, IDK. He has facts no one can deny.

You're letting your biases come through is more like it which includes disparaging his mental and physical makeup.  Chop on my friend. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You're letting your biases come through is more like it which includes disparaging his mental and physical makeup.  Chop on my friend. 

You're the one lying about his OL and his teammates on offense, not me. Also, his makeup is spoken about like it is for all potential draftees.

Edited by CuddyDark

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

You're the one lying about his OL and his teammates on offense, not me. Also, his makeup is spoken about like it is for all potential draftees.

Lying? :lol: He wasn't surrounded by an abundance of talent no matter what you post about three of his teammates.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Until Miller goes in the 2nd, and Lasley and Quessenberry go in the 5th or 6th. The truth is you're speculating, just like anyone else. His tackle wasn't even in the discussion until his ridiculous combine.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Until Miller goes in the 2nd, and Lasley and Quessenberry go in the 5th or 6th. The truth is you're speculating, just like anyone else. His tackle wasn't even in the discussion until his ridiculous combine.

Miller in the 2nd is still a pretty damn good college LT. He's played with other linemen drafted in his time at UCLA.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Josh Rosen is an “alpha” and “that dude”

“I think I’m an alpha personality,” Rosen said. “I think I’m that dude. I think I’m gonna go into a locker room. I’m obviously gonna know my place. I’m gonna work my butt off. I’m gonna earn the respect of my teammates first. But as time moves on and I turn more into that leadership role I think I will hold guys accountable. I will hold myself accountable. I’m gonna be that dude that at the end of the season when the game’s on the line and you look your teammates in the eye you can promise them and assure them that you are gonna go down the field and score a touchdown.”

Peterman, McCarron, Rosen.....our QB room could be casting for Revenge of the Nerds X

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

He is a good interview. Says the right things

I missed the interview, was that the one when he said he doesn’t want Cleveland to draft him ? 

19 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Miller in the 2nd is still a pretty damn good college LT. He's played with other linemen drafted in his time at UCLA.

Since Hundley left not a single member of UCLA's offense has been drafted higher than round 5, pick 148. You can play it up all you want, but that surrounding cast has been mediocre at best.