Van drives through pedestrians in Toronto..9 dead many more injured

On April 24, 2018 at 5:43 PM, row_33 said:

I was studying in my hometown library for accounting exams and he was also in the reading room with the same books, so i walked over struck up a conversation with him, my hometown is a useless place for academics (mostly) so it was great to see someone else studying....  :D yay!!!

I said that a certain question, ITAR-220 or something, was usually on the audit pre-ads and reached for one of his books to show him the page and he went BALLISTIC and screamed at me not to dare touch his bleeping book!!!

so i quickly apologized and went back to my stack of books and then knew it was him when he was arrested a year later, he was an accounting student at a Big 6 or 8 firm in the Toronto area, co-workers jokingly put up the suspect sketch for the Scarborough Rapist in his cubicle because it looked like him...  :(

a murder of a woman who called in stranded on the 403 near my city was never solved, they figure he and she did it, i guess he was out my way at the time for furtherance of his escapades...

Wow, crazy story.  He was a creepy dude.

I've seen some good documentaries.  It's freaking creepy as hell.

On 4/23/2018 at 9:53 PM, Misterbluesky said:

Killing a unborn child is legal in Canada,executing a adult mass murderer is not. P.S.- If asked to do so,would you be willing to eliminate this person if asked? Meaning you put a rope around his neck securely, look at him face to face and then pull the lever so the floor board beneath him opens up..? It's so easy for people to tell other human beings to kill another human being....but when it comes down to walking the walk after talking the talk...most will hit exit stage left. Yet another reason why the USMC is full of very loving and caring human beings,yet...capable of eliminating the devils that walk this earth.

Most of my family are marines, yet I don't think any of them would condone executing anyone without due justice.

23 hours ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Most of my family are marines, yet I don't think any of them would condone executing anyone without due justice.

Anytime you feel the desire to talk about the Corps...you can tap on my shoulder,morning,noon or night. 7 days a week.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 23/04/2018 at 11:57 PM, row_33 said:

No chance for parole for 25 years in Canada is the highest sentence, he won’t get out ever 

even Paul Bernardo is eligible for parole this year, no hope for him

There is a loophole though, if you are labeled a "dangerous offender" you are in for good with no chance of parole

On 24/04/2018 at 3:38 PM, Dante said:

Jesues H Christ that freak show is going to be cut loose??? Is he gonna get back with his worse half again?

Nah he got caught with a shank in prison last week.

Bye bye parole

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

There is a loophole though, if you are labeled a "dangerous offender" you are in for good with no chance of parole

Nah he got caught with a shank in prison last week.

Bye bye parole

I think you still get a parole shot even with that standing, Olson was up a few years ago and I’m sure he was DO material. Not a hope of getting out.