25.) TITANS: Rashaan Evans, LB

26.) FALCONS: Taven Bryan, DT

27.) SAINTS: Harold Landry, DE/OLB

28.) STEELERS: Leighton Vander Esch, LB

29.) JAGUARS: Jaire Alexander, CB

30.) VIKINGS: Isaiah Wynn, OL

31.) PATRIOTS: Kolton Miller, OT

32.) EAGLES: Derrius Guice, RB

* Bills trade #12, #96 and a 2019 5th to Oakland for #10.

Works for me.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, PastorMKC said:

I would love this for my Browns, Darnold and Chubb, we get our Franchise QB for the first time since Bernie Kosar and our pass rush should be off the charts with Garrett Ogbah and Chubb :)

But your FQB will have to beat out Tyrod.....hahahahahahahaha

14 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Maybe. But they just restructured his contract to make it essentially a 1 year deal and they have hosted many of the top QB's. Everyone in the media is convinced they want one of the top guys and that guy is Mayfield. I think Bills would have to move up to 6 in that scenario otherwise Miami or Arizona will

Agreed.  Not sure what Miami’s plan is with Tannehill, but I do believe another team (possibly Arizona, Baltimore, NEW ENGLAND, maybe SD) is feeling out a trade to get ahead of pick 12.  I’d love to land mayfield or any of the top 4 (,yes even Allen) at 10.....but I don’t see it happening.  It is an ideal situation though.

9 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I think that Gettleman meant was that it takes 5 years to recover from NOT drafting a very  good quarterback when you have the opportunity to select one. For instance, the Bills passed on Mahomes last season and chose to draft a corner. I am not claiming to know if Mahomes is any good but if he is, the Bills will be set back no matter how good the corner turns out to be.

I am not a Giant Fan. Never was; but, I think that Gettleman is going to be a fine GM. And I don't think he will pass on drafting a qb.

I'm not sure that is what he meant but if it is what you believe it to be then I agree with that sentiment. Last year, the Bills passed on Mahomes and Watson. If they would have selected one of them our posture toward this upcoming draft would be so much different and advanced. Instead of talking about what does it take to get a franchise qb a year later we would be talking about in how many different ways we could be bolstering the roster from this draft. 

I don't know what Gettleman's draft strategy is. I don't believe that he will be drafting a qb, especially if the Browns select Darnold with the first pick. The Giants seem to be in a linchpin position on how the draft unfolds. I believe that Barkley is a sparkling prospect. But if I were in Gettleman's shoes I would trade that pick and get multiple high picks for it. He could still get a impact back and address other positions.