4-17: Bills' Players Meet with the Media

AJ MCCARRON: "WORKING MY TAIL OFF" (15:09)
Bills Quarterback AJ McCarron addressed the media on Tuesday topics include; competing for the starting job, learning the new offense, and developing chemistry with his new teammates.

NATHAN PETERMAN: "EXCITING TO LEARN" (10:58)
Bills Quarterback Nathan Peterman addressed the media on Tuesday topics include; learning the new offense, progressing from his rookie year, and developing chemistry with the offense.

KYLE WILLIAMS: "GET SOME WORK DONE" (11:12)
Bills Defensive Tackle Kyle Williams addressed the media after workouts topics include; new additions on the defensive side of the ball, coming off his first playoff game, and this year being a whole new year.

ALEXANDER: "EVERYBODY IS COMPETING FOR A JOB" (12:17)
Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander spoke to the media following day two of the team's off season training program. Alexander discusses some of the roster changes and how the team is looking to build off of last year's performance.

MICAH HYDE: "EVERY YEAR IS A NEW TEAM" (13:29)
Bills Safety Micah Hyde addressed the media after workouts topics include;getting back to the post season, team leadership, and the new additions on the defensive side of the ball.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

WHAT THEY’RE SAYING: BILLS PLAYERS DISCUSS THE OFFSEASON CHANGES AT 1 BILLS DRIVE

041718-bills-address-media.jpg

As Bills players get up and running with the offseason conditioning program this week, we learned a few things about the 2018 outlook, new found strengths on the roster and some encouraging signs with some up and coming players.

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

AJ MCCARRON: "WORKING MY TAIL OFF" (15:09)
Bills Quarterback AJ McCarron addressed the media on Tuesday topics include; competing for the starting job, learning the new offense, and developing chemistry with his new teammates.

I kind of warmed up to AJ McCarron watching that video clip, actually.  When asked if he'd met the prospective QB and thought about how the draft would affect him, he came across as totally sincere - "I can't think about that because it creates mental clutter..if I create mental clutter for myself I can't become the best player, the best teammate that I need to be for this team" and then "the draft is a crazy deal...you can never predict it, and all the people who say they can predict it, they're lying to you, I promise you that"

He came across to me as honest and unscripted and having his head on straight, a competitive guy who worked hard to come to terms with his backup role and who wants to start, but who isn't going to twist himself into knots about possible pitfalls to that opportunity.

He does look all baby-faced though.

• Like (+1) 1