Womack back to Seahawks

JoeF

UGGGGGG, when options dwindle, doesnt it mean that we have less options?..... <_<  :doh:

273039[/snapback]

We have greater certainty.

We certainly aren't signing Womack.

We certainly still have a remaining need at OL.

We certainly know there's nothing we can do about this except wait.

People are going to start jumping off bridges when Demulling signs with Detroit later today.

When you have no money to spend, its very hard to lure free agents.  Thats just the reality of our situation.

273077[/snapback]

The panic reminds me of dear Dorothy. "Auntie Em, Auntie Em............."

There are many free agent miles to travel....heck off season workouts don't even begin until next Monday..

Right now 2 deep we are probably

LT Teague Gandy Peters

LG Smith Bannan

C Tucker Sobieski

RG Villarial McFarland

RT Williams Gandy McFarland

It would be nice to add two more veterans and a rookie to that mix...Free agency is less than 2 weeks old....

Right now 2 deep we are probably

LT  Teague  Gandy  Peters

LG  Smith    Bannan

C  Tucker  Sobieski

RG Villarial  McFarland

RT  Williams  Gandy McFarland

273098[/snapback]

Let's be honest - that is an atrocious, I mean AWFUL lineup. Possibly the worst lineup in the NFL. I'll be patient with TD for a few more months - but if we go into the season like that, I'm gonna be damn pissed off.

LT Teague Gandy Peters

LG Smith Bannan

C Tucker Sobieski

RG Villarial McFarland

RT Williams Gandy McFarland

It would be nice to add two more veterans and a rookie to that mix...Free agency is less than 2 weeks old....

Okay, it's not great, but it's not beyond repair--even if it is Porkchop-less.

1. Shelton is still out there as LT, moving Teague back to his familiar place (for now), and Smith and Gandy to backup at C and G, respectively.

2. We'll draft a competent C to begin learning the position in the early rounds of the draft. I'd still like Wilkerson-Carter in RD#2 or Brown in RD#3.

3. Throw out the PGH game and the O-Line was strong the last 6-7 games even with a statue back there. We're adding Houdini at QB.

4. The sun will come up tomorrow (even if it is obscured by clouds)