Baker Mayfield's arrest footage

#34fan

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Where is his year long Character Assassination?

1 hour ago, Augie said:

A college kid made a stupid mistake. It happens. I’m not giving him a free pass, but I won't forever condemn him for this, either. It certainly is a red flag (especially for a QB) and you need to do your homework. 

Hey... It's one last look before you pull the trigger... I didn't link to the crotch-grabbing, flip-off video, or the flag-plant at Ohio state... This is a look at Mayfield when he's just being himself... Away from all the fanfare... If that's going to be the face of your franchise, you might as well take a good look at it.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Hey... It's one last look before you pull the trigger... I didn't link to the crotch-grabbing, flip-off video, or the flag-plant at Ohio state... This is a look at Mayfield when he's just being himself... Away from all the fanfare... If that's going to be the face of your franchise, you might as well take a good look at it.

I’m sure that’s part of why we’ve reportedly met with him 4 times. I like his accuracy, the way he fought to excel, he overcame adversity, his teammates (I’ve heard) love him, the fact that he wins. Then......there’s all that other stuff. Ooops! Hard to say without ever being in the same room with him. Plenty of good QB’s were knuckleheads when they were young.  Has he or will he mature? I hope so....but only if he plays for us.  :)

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Everyone else got a look at that many months ago.  Why drag it back now when it has been beaten to death?

Luckily, the Bills GM won't be picking their next franchise QB based on a drunken arrest, a crotch grab, etc.  This is a franchise that made Dareus its face for a while---and he's a legit bonehead.

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

You make it sound like these sorts of things would keep a fella with talent off an NFL roster!

:lol:

lol no doubt..

6 hours ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

Good thing his performance during his drunken escapades isn't included in scouting reports. I would hate to miss out on an elite prospect because he did dumb **** once when he was drunk. 

preach on