Bills fan fatherhood

As a die hard Bills fan and proud father of 2 children (little bills fans, ages 5 and 2).. I you tube bills videos quite often, whether it's news, fan perspective, mock's, old/new player video's, songs, etc.. I cannot believe I have not seen this before lol. For fans that don't know, it's the music from the famous disney movie "Frozen". Prob bc I seen this movie many times, this video def made me laugh. Just thought I'd share on TSW, hope u guys/fathers/fans enjoy it as much as I did

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Our first born child came in April, 1989. The first time my wife dared to leave me alone in the house with little Michael was the first day of the draft. She came home to find me with my little swaddled up son on my lap in some cheap old recliner we bought from some guy with a truck on the side of the road. We were watching the draft while he was days old, and dad was explaining it all to him. This became one of our strongest bonds, and a blessing that kept us in touch almost daily. 

God bless the Bills for that memory and that blessing. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Our first born child came in April, 1989. The first time my wife dared to leave me alone in the house with little Michael was the first day of the draft. She came home to find me with my little swaddled up son on my lap in some cheap old recliner we bought from some guy with a truck on the side of the road. We were watching the draft while he was days old, and dad was explaining it all to him. This became one of our strongest bonds, and a blessing that kept us in touch almost daily. 

God bless the Bills for that memory and that blessing. 

That's awesome bud! Nothing like starting them off young. And you are right, the bond for the bills is so strong with myself and my children, it is amazing!