4-3: Jason La Canfora on WGR

3 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I think it's pretty clear Cleveland seems like an ideal landing spot for Odell, with his connections to the team (Landry & college coach Henry).  #4 seems like a massive overpay for him.  Enter the Bills.

We get #2

Giants get #4 / #12 / 2019 Bills 1st / #53

Browns get Beckham / #22

Maybe some later picks get shuffled, but the premise is simple.  The Giants only move back 2 spots, get pick #12 and a 2019 1st for Beckham (plus a 2nd).  Browns move back 18 spots from 4 to 22 but add Beckham.  We get pick #2, giving up 3 1sts and a 2nd, but still have picks 56 / 65, so basically still get a full draft and are only down 1 pick next year.

If OBJ did actually end up with the Brownies, I wonder how much his stats would decline due to TT.

60 receptions; 800 yards; 6 TD

Just now, TheBeane said:

If OBJ did actually end up with the Brownies, I wonder how much his stats would decline due to TT.

60 receptions; 800 yards; 6 TD

Why would that happen when Sammy Watkins had 60 catches for more than 1000 yards with 9 TDs in 2015?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I think it's pretty clear Cleveland seems like an ideal landing spot for Odell, with his connections to the team (Landry & college coach Henry).  #4 seems like a massive overpay for him.  Enter the Bills.

We get #2

Giants get #4 / #12 / 2019 Bills 1st / #53

Browns get Beckham / #22

Maybe some later picks get shuffled, but the premise is simple.  The Giants only move back 2 spots, get pick #12 and a 2019 1st for Beckham (plus a 2nd).  Browns move back 18 spots from 4 to 22 but add Beckham.  We get pick #2, giving up 3 1sts and a 2nd, but still have picks 56 / 65, so basically still get a full draft and are only down 1 pick next year.

Brilliant! Even better if we could get away with giving next years 2/4 instead of 1