What a difference 20 years makes!

Just over 20 years ago when TSW was first posted on the world was a very different place. The Bills had just parted ways with the previous year’s starting QB and had just signed a discount free agent QB. They were about to address the QB position using their draft picks.  This meant they would roll into the 1998season with a backup a discount free agent and a guy acquired using draft picks.  Man how things have changed. 

I guess you expect a lot of change when you are talking over the course of 20 years but to me the real scary thing is just how fast 20 years have gone by.  I feel like life has been on fast forward ever since I graduated college.  One of the cool things about being a sports fan is carrying a sense of tradition and the past with you as you move forward in life

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I guess you expect a lot of change when you are talking over the course of 20 years but to me the real scary thing is just how fast 20 years have gone by.  I feel like life has been on fast forward ever since I graduated college.  One of the cool things about being a sports fan is carrying a sense of tradition and the past with you as you move forward in life

this!  I still vividly remember Kelly lying on the field with his last career play to Rob johnson running out with a single shoe on!!!!