My ideal draft

Bakin

I'm not going to quote the whole thing for etiquette's sake, but I appreciate that you put the last name's first.  I'm old school like that.

Also, you've obviously put a lot of thought into this ideal, and I salute that.  I wouldn't take Mayfield but I can follow your reasoning and that puts you ahead by a good distance, imo.

18 hours ago, Will-GM-for-food said:

Mayfield at 12 isn't as far fetched as people think

Not when you have the Cardinals and Dolphins picking ahead of you.  Heck, a team like Patriots or Baltimore may trade up and get him if he is dropping to #12.

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

Not when you have the Cardinals and Dolphins picking ahead of you.  Heck, a team like Patriots or Baltimore may trade up and get him if he is dropping to #12.

I bet Mayfield falls.  How far....?

If you couple the height thing with the not operating under center thing, that's what I think is going to happen.

And I'm not a hater.  Just a realist i think. I like Mayfield fine.

On 2018-03-31 at 7:15 PM, H2o said:

Derwin James off the board before Chubb? Nelson lasts to #9? Mayfield drops to #12? Roquan lasts to #17? Edmunds to us at #22? Is this a Walt Disney production?

I could see Nelson lasting till #9.  I would be surprised if he went before #9.  Roquan could go at #17 too.