How to avoid draft disappointment, while getting hyped up for the season.

BobDVA

With all the speculation, I want this QB, or that QB, trade a bounty of picks to move up or trade back for more picks.

If the trade does not happen, no Rosen or Mayfield I will not be throwing my remote against the wall in anger.  

Because I have not watched any highlight compilation of anyone except Mason Rudolph.  That's  right, Mason Rudolph!

I have watched only best of tubes, no negative Nancy commentaries, just the highlights.  And let me inform you, that guy is good.

From all the highlights I watched, he makes every throw, never gets sacked, never throws an INT, and half his passes are Touch Downs.

When his name is called at 22, I am going to be pretty happy...

• Haha (+1) 1

To avoid disappoint just don't get locked in on a player.  Sure we all have our preferences and our own wishlists but just don't get locked in onto any one guy because that's exactly the road to disappointment.

I should clarify I'm speaking from the perspective of a fan.  The FO should be locked in on players and maneuver to get their guys.

Edited by NewEraBills
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Just want my ILB and QB.

I just want one of these QBs

1)  Darnold

2)  Allen

3)  Mayfield

4)  Jackson

To clarify, Josh Rosen is my #1 prospect.  He's my favorite QB in the draft but I just can't see him behind the Bills pass protection.  While Rosen is a tennis player and has athleticism there is a difference between being athletic and having wiggle and knowing how to escape.  He hasn't shown a lot of the latter.  I think the four guys I listed are all QBs that primarily make plays from the pocket, but also have the wiggle and know how to get the hell out of dodge when things break down.

After the QB selection, I want

Darius Leonard

Would be great if Vander Esch stays out of round 1 as well LOL.  I'd actually like both Vander Esch and Leonard in round 2 (won't happen, I know).

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

yeah I really don't care. I know absolutely nothing. Trust the Bills scouting department.

Only time I was legit mad was the CJ Spiller pick. 

Donte Whitner pissed me off the most, THE MOST. That was probably the loudest I have screamed "What THE f*ck?!?!?!" in my entire life. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

Donte Whitner pissed me off the most, THE MOST. That was probably the loudest I have screamed "What THE f*ck?!?!?!" in my entire life. 

I didn't know enough about Maybin. Just knew we need a pass rusher so was like, "okay we got one". CJ was drafted with beastmode and Freddie, high first. and the worst part is the Bills took no hesitation to draft immediately lol.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I didn't know enough about Maybin. Just knew we need a pass rusher so was like, "okay we got one". CJ was drafted with beastmode and Freddie, high first. and the worst part is the Bills took no hesitation to draft immediately lol.

Oh yeah, Maybin was a close 2nd with Orakpo still on the board. Mad as mofo on that one too. 

39 minutes ago, BobDVA said:

With all the speculation, I want this QB, or that QB, trade a bounty of picks to move up or trade back for more picks.

If the trade does not happen, no Rosen or Mayfield I will not be throwing my remote against the wall in anger.  

Because I have not watched any highlight compilation of anyone except Mason Rudolph.  That's  right, Mason Rudolph!

I have watched only best of tubes, no negative Nancy commentaries, just the highlights.  And let me inform you, that guy is good.

From all the highlights I watched, he makes every throw, never gets sacked, never throws an INT, and half his passes are Touch Downs.

When his name is called at 22, I am going to be pretty happy...

I'm HOPING this is just you being funny. 

I found it funny.. and maybe it went over a head or two as watching highlight reels will never show the throws he didn't make, or the ints. 

Makes it rain TDs!!

I'm not sure why this is a good idea, but ya got a chuckle out of me!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

Oh yeah, Maybin was a close 2nd with Orakpo still on the board. Mad as mofo on that one too. 

Maybin was certainly one of those OMG, we did not just....

WTF did we just....

I can't believe we .....

How, Orak....

F it let me end this now LOL

Image result for shoot self in head

• Haha (+1) 1